Angelboy863

Just me being impatient but..

True. I don't even know if he has or not. I remember on his original for sale thread he said he needed money because he has a baby on the way. Maybe the baby was finally delivered and that's why he hasn't been on lately. He used to be on everyday when we were pm'ing each other about the amp. Ugh patience is a virtue lol

True. I don't even know if he has or not. I remember on his original for sale thread he said he needed money because he has a baby on the way. Maybe the baby was finally delivered and that's why he hasn't been on lately. He used to be on everyday when we were pm'ing each other about the amp. Ugh patience is a virtue lol

I commend your patience, don't think I'd of waited this long.

I commend your patience, don't think I'd of waited this long.

Thank you. It seems like its a long time but really it's only been a week lol. Just long intervals of actual communication though..

It sucks not hearing from the guy.. Not a very good salesman if you ask me.

Demand a refund. He's failed as a seller in so many different places at this point that I wouldn't want the damn amp.

So it isn't usual for this to occur? Well I know it isnt usual, but acceptable? I'm trying to be as patient as possible because I really want that amp but nothing but negative so far. Actually, nothing so far.

Edited by Angelboy863

Ok I just made the dispute a claim. Just waiting on his response and PayPal. I swear if he responds the claim immediately I'll be mad lol.

It really sucks. I wanted this deal to run smoothly. But of course it has to go the opposite way. How could a person know he has a sale to take care of and completely ignore his buyer? He's not attempting to get this done. I've already paid him but he's obviously not interested in the deal. What a guy. Hasn't been online since 05/26 which was the day after I filed a PayPal dispute. So now I filed a PayPal claim. Let's see if he responds tomorrow. But writing this out is like my comforter so sorry I seem like a little wuss lol.

Edited by Angelboy863

Nope. He still hasn't been online since 5/26. I have to wait till June 9th and if he doesn't respond by then, PayPal will decide who gets the money.

Alright so I'm in the market for a sax 100.2 and found a guy on caraudioclassifieds for $140 shipped and it looks to be in very good condition.

http://www.****/forum/2-channel-amplifiers/125129-sundown-sax100-2-a.html

And I'm prepared to buy on Saturday (tomorrow) or by monday but I'd like to ask for you guys to help me in not allowing the chance of getting scammed this time. How can I send him an invoice first? What steps should I take to have this deal go smoothly. Or do you guys think I shouldn't do it?

EDIT: I'm sorry the link won't work. But in the pictures it's very clean and in excellent condition. I'd say 9.5 cosmetically. He says it's in 100% working condition as well.

Edited by Angelboy863

Establish GOOD contact first. Maybe get a cell number or something. Then ask HIM to send YOU an invoice and you pay for it then.

I can sell you a personally gently used Sundown SAX-125.2 if your interested in buying from me here on SSA. I'm no scammer. I rep for Sundown in SD and ND.

Establish GOOD contact first. Maybe get a cell number or something. Then ask HIM to send YOU an invoice and you pay for it then.

Cool. Thank you, I totally forgot about getting his number. Alright I will do that. Thank you!

I can sell you a personally gently used Sundown SAX-125.2 if your interested in buying from me here on SSA. I'm no scammer. I rep for Sundown in SD and ND.

What's SD and ND? And I am interested in another 2 channel for my front stage. Pm coming your way.

Hahaha South Dakota and North Dakota. Pm replied!

It's finally June 9th!! The seller still has not responded so hopefully I will get my money back today. The odds seem to be in my favor, I left some comments saying how I paid for the amp and he hasn't responded to me and then when I filed a claim he said he would ship it out and never did. Then I filed a dispute and he still has spoken to me since I filed a claim.

Umm, I should win this dispute right?

Sounds like you should get your money back. Make sure you made it public on the forum you bought from him so that he doesn't turn around and say you didn't pay or something.

Sounds like you should get your money back. Make sure you made it public on the forum you bought from him so that he doesn't turn around and say you didn't pay or something.

Yeah I had him on the buyer beware on caraudioclassifieds awhile back stating that I paid and he hasn't responded. Im pretty sure he's just totally ignoring the situation in hopes he won't lose anything. What a bum. Terrible experience.

Id like to ask for some tips. I see on my claim that there is a timeline, it says dispute>escalation>awaiting other party's response>requiring your actions>PayPal reviews>closed.

What do they mean by requiring your actions? Right now, it's on awaiting others party's response, so the requiring your actions is coming up. Can anyone give me a heads up so I don't mess this up lol.

Btw other party never responded yesterday, and yesterday was the last day PayPal gave him to respond. Soooo I assume requiring your actions is coming up soon lol.

Yeah I called customer service and they said they were still waiting on other party's response. And on the 11th day (today) they...close the dispute. I think lol kinda forgot what they said lmao.

Yes!!! PayPal voted in my favor!! They are returning the $200 back to my account. They said I have to wait at most 5 days for the adjustment to be posted. Thank you everyone for your concern. About to buy a 100.2 now lol.

Glad to know your getting your money back.