Mark LaFountain

Brand Spanking New SSA Store

I am very proud to to give you guys a sneak peak of the new SSA store.

The old SSA store's life has come to an end as the software creators have stopped all software updates. Forcing us to move to a newer platform, which is ok. As it works out, the news software has a few more bells and whistles.

I have worked very hard to create a 100% unique skin/layout for this store, with a much more user friendly navigation system in it.

The new store should be live "officially" at some point tonight, but at the moment, it is up and running until I officially turn off the old store.

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com is the NEW url.

001.jpg

New Drop Down Monster "Suckerfish" Style Menu

002.jpg

Easier Layout for a more user friendly browsing experience

003.jpg

Clean, very clean product pages

004.jpg

Looks cool. Links on Alternator tab don't work, at least at the moment. :)

Looks cool. Links on Alternator tab don't work, at least at the moment. :)

Yup, I know, at the moment the entire alternator section needs an all new catalog uploaded to it, so I left it blank

Very nice work Mark!

Does the little man like it?

Very nice work Mark!

Does the little man like it?

I am sure he will if our sales go up from it, he can get a new toy.

Is there going to be a Daily Deal everyday?

Is there going to be a Daily Deal everyday?

No. Not sure if that will stay or not, depends on the response we get.

On a side note, a lot of google links and links linking in to the old store will not be forwarded until tomorrow when our "cloud server" people adjust our account. Sorry for the trouble...

Looks awesome, and is way easier to navigate. Just an fyi if you don't already know, order status is not available.

......Skar has components? I must have missed that.

Looks awesome, and is way easier to navigate. Just an fyi if you don't already know, order status is not available.

This is one of the biggest disagreements I had with going with our new software (but had no choice), we could not import our order history from old software, so we will have to keep track of it from our old store (which is turned off). You will still get the automated emails from old store when your pending order(s) have shipped. Just can't login to see it.

I don't agree with this, but again, we had no choice in the matter.

I love it man. Can't wait to spend some money in there, that's for sure.

This is one of the biggest disagreements I had with going with our new software (but had no choice), we could not import our order history from old software, so we will have to keep track of it from our old store (which is turned off). You will still get the automated emails from old store when your pending order(s) have shipped. Just can't login to see it.

I don't agree with this, but again, we had no choice in the matter.

Thanks for the heads up Mark!

Mark put in some bonkers hours to get this rolling. For those that have SSA Store credit, I will be going through shortly and transferring the balance over to the new store.

Here is a thought, not sure if it will work with how you have laid out though.

You have some good video footage of various subs including the champion runs at SBN and such. Why not add a "video" tab (linkable at each subwoofer description)of sorts to those woofers that you have good edited video of?

May help sales in some cases.

Edited by pro-rabbit

Here is a thought, not sure if it will work with how you have laid out though.

You have some good video footage of various subs including the champion runs at SBN and such. Why not add a "video" tab (linkable at each subwoofer description)of sorts to those woofers that you have good edited video of?

May help sales in some cases.

Thanks for the reminder, we have to go through all product pages and add video's to them. One more thing that didn't transfer over from the last store...

Looks great! Layout is easy to navigate!

Only thing I don't like is the Sound Splinter products ... Makes me want to buy! sad.png

just placed an order through the shiny new store smile.png

Great job as always Mark, Just a suggestion, everything looks great, and is an improvement, personally I would slow down the add banner a bit.