SMpaintball78

had a bad case of the "need to try sonething new" sickness

2 Orion Hcca 15.2's in 8 cubes ported at 38hz...

IMG_20120526_205549.jpg

IMG_20120526_234425.jpg

IMG_20120526_234927.jpg

IMG_20120527_013316.jpg

I know a lot of people here don't like mainstream subs but in my book, the Hcca is the best mainstream sub out there (IMO of course)

Just wanted to try something new and something IV always wanted so please don't hate. I still love the ssa zcon and plan on doing a build with 2 or 3 15's of them.mbut in the meantime, I'm doing something new lol

Edited by Lantz

No need to hate. HCCA's are solid subs for sure. Looks sweet. How do they sound?

No need to hate. HCCA's are solid subs for sure. Looks sweet. How do they sound?

They blur my vision when driving SUPER bad lol. (of course I don't drive like that all the time. Adjust giving a example haha) but the box is tuned WAY to high for my liking. My Zcon 12 box was tuned at 26hz so it's a HUGE difference to me lol. This box isntunednat 38hz. Other than that, they sound really clean and hit harddd

If you'd sell those I know a guy local who would want to pick them up

Well I'd like to do 2 or 3 Zcon 15s but that going to be like $1500+ so I waned to start saving and by the time I get tired of these in 5 or 6 months, I'll have enough extra cash saved up to buy 3 zcons. 3 Zcon 15s + wall in my truck = sexynessss lol

But like I said its gonna be awhile :/

Well I'd like to do 2 or 3 Zcon 15s but that going to be like $1500+ so I waned to start saving and by the time I get tired of these in 5 or 6 months, I'll have enough extra cash saved up to buy 3 zcons. 3 Zcon 15s + wall in my truck = sexynessss lol

I might sell my ZCON motors for around 275 + shipping each..

Looks good man! Why three ZCON fifteens and not two eighteens? Save yourself $500, unless you are planning on a ton of power.

Well I'd like to do three zcon 15's but as ricki said I'm gonna need alot of power lol. The new gcon series has been catching my eye latley ......