Sign in to follow this  
Shogen

Shogen's Photos...

_DSC0069edit.jpg_DSC0077edit.jpg_DSC0090edit.jpg

This is my little cousin... she's 13 so watch yourselves creepy old men!

_DSC2716edit.jpg_DSC2748edit.jpg_DSC2797edit.jpg

Woah man. 

For what it's worth from a punk kid who doesn't use his camera gear enough to deserve it; I feel like your improving significantly. Are you doing anything differently from what you usually do? I always get caught up with having a good time that I forget to really practice and try to improve myself. 

That bridge picture is awesome. Like I would pay for that shit. 

Nice work

Thanks frosty!!! I've got some new ones coming in soon... I haven't uploading them to my account yet, been busy but I'll have a few more soon (new lens) .... YES!!!

I feel I haven't done much differently but I'm maybe utilizing light better and taking advantage of many opportunities/noticing things more

Woah man. 

For what it's worth from a punk kid who doesn't use his camera gear enough to deserve it; I feel like your improving significantly. Are you doing anything differently from what you usually do? I always get caught up with having a good time that I forget to really practice and try to improve myself. 

That bridge picture is awesome. Like I would pay for that shit. 

Nice work

DSC05941.JPGDSC05944.JPG

Classic in-air photo:

DSC05948.JPG

DSC05979.JPG

DSC05984.JPG

DSC05987.JPGDSC05989.JPGDSC05990.JPG

DSC06010.JPGDSC06001.JPGDSC06003.JPG

Edited by Shogen

DSC06036.JPGDSC06039.JPGDSC06044.JPGDSC06028.JPG

DSC06046.JPGDSC06047.JPGDSC06049.JPGDSC06050.JPGDSC06051.JPG

No love? What happened to my photo buffs????

No love? What happened to my photo buffs????

nice!!!

Some slick shots man.

J

The last black and white one has great contrast man.

Good work. 

You're alive!!! I was so sad to realize when I got back from my trip I did not enable JPEG + RAW.... All my photos are in super fine JPEG from my Sony RX100iii ... Still some great shots though but wish I had realized that before I left for Chicago ehh.gif

The last black and white one has great contrast man.

Good work. 

You're alive!!! I was so sad to realize when I got back from my trip I did not enable JPEG + RAW.... All my photos are in super fine JPEG from my Sony RX100iii ... Still some great shots though but wish I had realized that before I left for Chicago ehh.gif

Man I once forgot to turn the quality back to JPEG + RAW from my lowest setting after taking pictures for an ebay auction. Ruined a whole shoot.

Honestly I shoot in JPEG + RAW but usually I don't work with the RAW. I spent a long time playing the the settings on my camera and I have them just how I like them. I don't have the patience to try to get the whitebalance and colors on the RAW to match my jpegs. 

I'm liking the size of this camera but MAN are the settings/menus deep in here... Haven't spent much time learning how to create profiles w/ it or shortcuts yet.... Sadly don't feel the urgency/desire like I did w/ my full DSLR but the whole camera is the price of a lens soooo I'll put it to work and learn me some stuff soon

Man I once forgot to turn the quality back to JPEG + RAW from my lowest setting after taking pictures for an ebay auction. Ruined a whole shoot.

Honestly I shoot in JPEG + RAW but usually I don't work with the RAW. I spent a long time playing the the settings on my camera and I have them just how I like them. I don't have the patience to try to get the whitebalance and colors on the RAW to match my jpegs. 

Been over 2 years since my last addition to this thread. Lets see if I'm any better. lol 

QQH0A35.jpg

xPYoWSG.jpg

U4Q5gy8.jpg

rm2CJ57.jpg

On 2/22/2017 at 7:49 PM, ///M5 said:

Mmm eggs

Yes! deviled!

On 2/22/2017 at 7:58 PM, camberJ said:

great shots

Thanks!

On 2/22/2017 at 11:04 PM, jones82joshua said:

Wow, you've got some great shots in here, glad you're updating again! :)

Thanks! Me too! ... New camera, new lady = new adventures aka cycle some old ones with new lady ...hahahahaha

Hot shot!

4 hours ago, edouble101 said:

Hot shot!

it feels that way at times... but soon as I wake up.......