nem

Austin863's X-WAGON Build

I enjoy either, but prefer sealed for me. We will see if Austin likes ported better. It is louder for sure which is what he wants.

I'd be willing to bet that he will prefer ported ;)

Looks great, and that mask is crazy.

I am sure he will, but the reason we went sealed first was to teach him the whats and whys of the driver and its limits.

I love my mask it always draws attention. :)

I am sure he will, but the reason we went sealed first was to teach him the whats and whys of the driver and its limits.

Nothing wrong with that!

I enjoy either, but prefer sealed for me. We will see if Austin likes ported better. It is louder for sure which is what he wants.

you think youll have it done today by 4 if so i can come down before work :D

Great work Nem and Austin, looking fantastic! Vidsssss :)

What did you wire it up to on the 3000D? ;)

Great work Nem and Austin, looking fantastic! Vidsssss :)

Thank you.

What did you wire it up to on the 3000D? ;)

8 ohm

What did you wire it up to on the 3000D? wink.png

8 ohm

;)

What did you wire it up to on the 3000D? wink.png

8 ohm

;)

I know the limit if the gcon and did not want to push it at 2 ohm.

DSC00189.jpg

And you thought I looked scary with my mask. :P

DSC00188.jpg

Very nice!

I noticed the huge stack of wood pellets. Must have a pellet stove eh? I remember when I was 13 we got one and having to haul all the bags in the garage.

Back on track, I notice the round over on the port. What size is that, 1/2" ? I just picked up a new 3/4 for my router and going to try it on my next enclosure.

Also if you coat the edges you don't have to use so much db paint ;)

Very nice!

I noticed the huge stack of wood pellets. Must have a pellet stove eh? I remember when I was 13 we got one and having to haul all the bags in the garage.

Back on track, I notice the round over on the port. What size is that, 1/2" ? I just picked up a new 3/4 for my router and going to try it on my next enclosure.

Also if you coat the edges you don't have to use so much db paint wink.png

Thank you, yes I heat with wood pellets and use a harmon P68 stove. All american made too.

The router bit is 1/2 roundover. I like to tease about the db paint, a little does go a long way. :)

DSC00189.jpg

And you thought I looked scary with my mask. tongue.png

DSC00188.jpg

You look scarier with the mask off uncle neal!

overall with this gcon and system being my first car audio system there is deff more to come. This ported box is absolutely a beast! i love it! ill have some vids up shortly as soon as my internet stops being gay because of the weather. But thanks to everyone especially nem for helping me out with my box and what to get and stuff i couldnt be happier with this setup!

System and van looking good Austin! Im jealous, when i was 16 i had a radio shack kicker box with horn tweets lol. Never take forgranted having someone like Nem around to have your back...audio and otherwise! Keep it up guys, good stuff.

There will be more kept up hahaha and thanks buddy! i friggin love SSA, so do all my friends haha(;

Going to get my numbers done here soon! ill have pics and a new vid up tonight.

Awesome, I'll be looking forward to it!

There will be more kept up hahaha and thanks buddy! i friggin love SSA, so do all my friends haha(;

:woot:

Don't forget to try my song on it!!! biggrin.png

Sambinha Do Mal

-Jamie M.

dont worry buddy i did i have the vid of it too :D haha it will be on either tonight or tomorrow morning. and everyone sorry for the news but the local audio shop was closed so no spl today it should be up tomorrow hopefully!

dont worry buddy i did i have the vid of it too biggrin.png haha it will be on either tonight or tomorrow morning. and everyone sorry for the news but the local audio shop was closed so no spl today it should be up tomorrow hopefully!
Sweeeeeeet! Does that song get those 15's movin or what!!! Love that song on "good quality" woofers smile.png

Once you've got your gains all set and you think you're not clipping, play that song to double check!

-Jamie M.

Edited by toysareforboys

haha i only have one 15 bud. but yeah it moves them i dunno just not a big fan i like the long deep bass. the stuff that rattles your chest throat and brains! but it did sound very good i like it for a song ive never heard of before i think i only had it at 20 on my headunit and everything is all setup as of right now god. i just cant wait to get the wall of 4 setup in the back of that mofo!

dont worry buddy i did i have the vid of it too biggrin.png haha it will be on either tonight or tomorrow morning. and everyone sorry for the news but the local audio shop was closed so no spl today it should be up tomorrow hopefully!
Sweeeeeeet! Does that song get those 15's movin or what!!! Love that song on "good quality" woofers smile.png

Once you've got your gains all set and you think you're not clipping, play that song to double check!

-Jamie M.

You want some good bass music check out Yello. they are pretty good with the bass! pizza party and the expert are some good songs haha