nem

Austin863's X-WAGON Build

Idk nem .5 cents isnt a big drop in price! wink.png and thanks chop i know im getting a killer deal and im gonna be sooooo happy!

I keep mine cleaner than most people do their house and car.

Well then we may just have a dealio on our hands! ;)

Wagon = Van   not the GWAGON any more! (;

The X-wagon it will be!!!

Indeed it will be the X-WAGON that name looks sweeter anyway! :D

Indeed it will be the X-WAGON that name looks sweeter anyway! biggrin.png

Want me to change the thread title?

Edited by nem

woot woot!

2 18" XCON D1

Box after all displacments should be very close to 15cubes.

Box 32"wide, 48"high, 31"deep

Port 46.5"wide, 6.25"high, 40.75"long tuning should fall between 31 and 32hz, with 290.6" of port area.

Vent match is .036, 41.02 ft/sec  

What are your thoughts? Any input welcome.

2 18" XCON D1

Port 46.5"wide, 6.25"high, 40.75"long tuning should fall between 31 and 32hz, with 290.6" of port area.

Vent match is .036, 41.02 ft/sec

That's what I call port area. Looking good!

2 18" XCON D1

Port 46.5"wide, 6.25"high, 40.75"long tuning should fall between 31 and 32hz, with 290.6" of port area.

Thanks Sean, I spend a couple hours double checking eveything and want to make sure all the numbers sound right.

I am thinking these 18's just might get loud. :)

2 18" XCON D1

Thanks Sean, I spend a couple hours double checking eveything and want to make sure all the numbers sound right.

I am thinking these 18's just might get loud. smile.png

Might get loud? Lmao. Thats like swift saying his boxes are just "ok built" !!

Cant wait to see this, should be straight up LEGIT with a little nasty on the side!   WOOT

Well as this van is just becoming more of a hassel to get to pass inspection. its time to junk the baby. X-Wagon is no more. now im heading towards an suv/sedan. gonna squeez the X-cons in there in a ported enclosure right in the back seat. i will be starting the next build log whenever that car comes about and the box building has begun. :D cant wait to see how nasty these xcons can get!

I would blame SSA! Those damn subs beat that poor van into submission!

You got spammed!!!!!

You got spammed!!!!!

Nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

You got spammed!!!!!

You got spammed!!!!!

Nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

wait....hold the presses.... that post had nothing to do with your build???? lmao!!!!

Edited by Aaron Clinton

Well as this van is just becoming more of a hassel to get to pass inspection. its time to junk the baby. X-Wagon is no more. now im heading towards an suv/sedan. gonna squeez the X-cons in there in a ported enclosure right in the back seat. i will be starting the next build log whenever that car comes about and the box building has begun. biggrin.png cant wait to see how nasty these xcons can get!

to make a worthy post.... don't get a Camry.... go for like an infinity I series or something with a large as trunk... like a lincoln or ford ..... even a Mercury Marauder which is one of my favorites but I knew it'd be getting me into trouble with that v8 ... plus I would've tinted the hell out of it.... lol

hahaha i am looking at a 4 runner. thats what im 95% sure that i am getting if not that  a subaru forester. or wagon of some sort. really shooting towards a 4 runner tho. will have tint rims tires and be very well taken care of. deadening and all of the sorts

hahaha i am looking at a 4 runner. thats what im 95% sure that i am getting if not that  a subaru forester. or wagon of some sort. really shooting towards a 4 runner tho. will have tint rims tires and be very well taken care of. deadening and all of the sorts

you said sedan.... LIAR!!! 

Mine is not forsale!

LMAO @ Nem!! Find your own!

Go Team SUV!

you said sedan.... LIAR!!! 

hhahahaha sorry. but going to test drive a car tomorrow subaru impreza hatchback sport!! WOOP! really hope its somthing i can get. 4.5k about 75 bucks a month. not to bad i dont think will be saving a bunch on gas too! so more money fo spending! ah yeahh! college starts sept 9th hopeing to have everything in by then. haha. gotta send the 3k away to get rebuilt after i get a car.

Car is in missing the xwagon tho man. Wish i could get my 18s ported in my car ):