nem

Austin863's X-WAGON Build

See the grey thing in the cab of my van the little console thingy yeah that the A-frames door panels and dash is coming out to be painted! BLACK

:)

Be sure you scrub and scuff the Hell out of it before you paint. Adhesion promotor and the right paint go a long way but without proper prep it usually doesn't end well.

Great so far!

On a side note I don't know how you roll without an armrest. Would drive me crazy!

Be sure you scrub and scuff the Hell out of it before you paint. Adhesion promotor and the right paint go a long way but without proper prep it usually doesn't end well.

Also, a primer would help it to last a little longer, in my opinion it looks better too.

Great so far!

On a side note I don't know how you roll without an armrest. Would drive me crazy!

haha i do have one the way me and nem built the box it sits in between the seats and fires backwards so thats my armrest. until i get the captains chairs for my van haha.

So The build is postponed for a few months until i get my dirtbike back to being fixed i blew it up after its fixed im selling it and getting a new one so after thats done with ill be back into another gcon or so. may hold off on going straight to 3 and just get 2 for the time being. we shall see.

Sucks to hear about the bike. Id go with 2. You know eventually that won't be enough so then 3 will sound good haha.

On a side note. There is a shop I go to here and there to help with my buddies supra. The guy that owns the shop has an entire room of dirt bikes. He was hardcore into racing back in the day. He has a couple Honda cr something, a maiko 250, a triumph trail and my favorite a combat wombat lol. I don't know if any of that means anything to you. I don't know much about bikes.

Sucks to hear about the bike. Id go with 2. You know eventually that won't be enough so then 3 will sound good haha.

On a side note. There is a shop I go to here and there to help with my buddies supra. The guy that owns the shop has an entire room of dirt bikes. He was hardcore into racing back in the day. He has a couple Honda cr something, a maiko 250, a triumph trail and my favorite a combat wombat lol. I don't know if any of that means anything to you. I don't know much about bikes.

Haha yeah Cr rings a bell but nothing else haha. but i think i am gonna go with 2 and uncle nem said that its gonna be almost impossible to run 3 because of coil configuration. so i dunno maybe ill go 2 then 2 more later we will see! (:

Picked up a seccond job today!

I am not paying you to hang out with me :P

What are you doing?

Congrats.

What are you doing?

dish washin at Darlas

What are you doing?

dish washin at Darlas

Okay guys i need help. I am fixing my bike then selling it. okay i need to know what you people think i should do. I am gonna have about 2300 dollars. To either put into subs or buy a new bike. idk what to do i love motocross and i love subs but motocross is such an expensive hobby (not saying sound systems is either) but i dont know if i should just give that up and sink my money into my system or if i should get a new bike and pursue motocross. i love them both so much and its such a hard decision for me. :P but if i do end up sinking my money into a sound system im going all out selling my gcon and getting nasty with the system. bigger subs or ill just get more that 4 gcons total.

Sounds like a decision you need to make with two other people at home.

True but i wanted so input from my friends on the forum

2 xcon's in the red rocket? gheychase.gif what do you guys think?

depends on what you are trying to do? more power? what size xcons?

depends on what you are trying to do? more power? what size xcons?

18's budday and i dunno what im tryin to do i want loud but i want sounding good.

unsure.png

?^

Who wants to see a teaser for the red rockets. New build? biggrin.png like this comment :)

Edited by Austin863

:):P

Okay guys i need help. I am fixing my bike then selling it. okay i need to know what you people think i should do. I am gonna have about 2300 dollars.

If you put it all into car audio you'll feel like crap later. Never a good idea IMO to remove a toy and replace it with something you can't easily flip for similar value. Hard to get ahead with that behavior. Doesn't mean I wouldn't take something less nice or just save it for when I'm sure.