MissFox

Website Question

Okay, so, as most of you know, MikeMartel has started to build custom sub boxes as a way to earn a bit of money. As an attempt to market hismelf better I offered to make him a website showcasing the builds he's done and such (I'm such a good girlfriend I know). Anyways, I was just wondering, in your guys' opinion, would using a template hosting site such as Webz (formerly freewebs) to make the site come off as a bit lame? I do know how to use the adobe suite so I guess I could find a copy of dreamweaver and make a custom template and blah blah blah but if it's not going to really matter either way then I'm not going to. What are your thoughts and feedback?

Depends on what the template looks like. :lol:

Do you know html and css? Wouldn't take very long to make.

Are you planning on buying a domain name, or going for a free hosting subdomain service?

Hey, Mike has told me about your website making skills. I know enough html and css to get by, I suppose. That's why if I was going to code a template I would use dreamweaver. Not that confident with the skills. I'd prefer to use a free hosting service but I guess domain's aren't THAT expensive.

Here's the main question..........How 'professional' does he want to go and no offense but has he thought about out sourcing? I ask because we have some people here who do AMAZING website work.

J

Who is this guy? Is he a member here?

Is he a member here?

Yes

Here's the main question..........How 'professional' does he want to go and no offense but has he thought about out sourcing? I ask because we have some people here who do AMAZING website work.

J

To be honest, he wouldn't be doing work professionally considering he's a mechanic apprentice. This is a side thing that he does. So, I'm gonna say no to paying to outsource at this point.

Who is this guy? Is he a member here?

It's MikeMartel

Domains are like 6 usd a year. I can host it for free if you want.

Thank you for the offer. I'm gonna see if I can a copy of the adobe suite this weekend.