KyleBrown

Audio technix deadener.....

Aaron, it was also posted on CACO where they are now a supporting vendor. That may explain why it was deleted from ROE.

It was posted on SMD and quickly deleted. Humm. We've seen this song and dance before with other companies.

It comes back to when people need REAL information on a company, the good AND the bad, they need to come to SSA.

Let's hear it for the free exchange of information eek5wavey.gif

Interesting read in the mod section on ROE. I will post more in a few.

Let's hear it for the free exchange of information eek5wavey.gif

yeah that's all good untill your the ass of the conversation. LOL

I won't support a brand like this when the owner will not own up to mistakes or faulty product. And now he's getting into subwoofers and who knows what else. sigh.gif

That's the scary part. Doh.gif

made by sundown? Is that the new relationship?

Don't think so.

AT bought a company called Atmos Audio. They were a small subwoofer manufacturer that had a section over at CSCO. I am certain the owner of AT has no sub woofer engineering or acoustic background to design a sub woofer.

Getting to be to many cookie cutter start up companies lately.

AT bought a company called Atmos Audio. They were a small subwoofer manufacturer that had a section over at CSCO. I am certain the owner of AT has no sub woofer engineering or acoustic background to design a sub woofer.

"Manufacturer" may be a stretch :D

I think the one on smd got deleted because it turned into a bitchfest about kyle's install methods. At least thats the last I saw of it.

Also sds ftw. Mines still doing great.

Honestly, i'm surprised SMD even has any topics visible to the public with as many that get edited, deleted, etc...

I won't support a brand like this when the owner will not own up to mistakes or faulty product. And now he's getting into subwoofers and who knows what else. sigh.gif

That's the scary part. Doh.gif

made by sundown? Is that the new relationship?

Don't think so.

It has been this way for a very long time(not saying it is a bad thing). While some work well and move forward and eventually design there own products others stay with a more "off the shelf" selection from the build house. While many companies produce similar products the ones that take the extra step to keep up with the times and ensure the product meets standards will stick around.

Honestly, i'm surprised SMD even has any topics visible to the public with as many that get edited, deleted, etc...

adhd.gif

What is the idiom, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

So how come most people don't feel flattered when they are imitated?

What is the idiom, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

So how come most people don't feel flattered when they are imitated?

While flattery is nice, it does not pay the bills. So if your are being copied and they are selling to what should be your customers, it starts to take a negative roll. Thus internet wars end up starting lol.

Just to clarify, I was not implying AT in my post.

I'm doing my best to stay out of negative posting about anyone elses product unless I have a valid reason to do so. Which at this time, I do not.

I remember when the AT owner was really pushing AudioWrap as the greatest sound dampening to come out. Then he is doing a CLD test on pop cans at his parents house and asking for free samples from quality vendors such as SDS and Second Skin.

A short time later he is promoting his own line of Sound Dampening material and knocking other companies products.

I give him props for starting a company, but his lack of knowledge and business ethics have turned me off.

Just my .02!

Update, ethics/morals win, FINALLY. The topic was un-deleted on ROE and CACO, but locked.

So you got Larry to to put it all back?

So you got Larry to to put it all back?

Yes. :)

I remember when the AT owner was really pushing AudioWrap as the greatest sound dampening to come out. Then he is doing a CLD test on pop cans at his parents house and asking for free samples from quality vendors such as SDS and Second Skin.

A short time later he is promoting his own line of Sound Dampening material and knocking other companies products.

I give him props for starting a company, but his lack of knowledge and business ethics have turned me off.

Just my .02!

It's actually worse (and funnier) than that. It started with the soda can tests which proclaimed SDS the winner! He actually left that video on Youtube for something like a year. I was still getting queries up until a few moths ago from people wh saw the video.

While he was gathering samples for the soda can testing, he got hooked up wth AudioWrap someow and was spamming their product. Soon after that he decided to launch his own product and started spaming forums again.

Somebody from one of these forums e-mailed me to ask if I knew who cthedinger was. He told me the forum members had backed him into a corner by asking him to explain how vibration dampers work.

About two minutes later I get an e-mail that starts:

"Hey Don. I was just thinking about things. Can you explain to me how vibration dampers work - strictly for my own education"?

No joke.

Wow! That is just sad!

SDS ftw!

Don, do did you help him? Lol.

This is what he said

" Coleman Thedinger SSA is a waste of my time. Also the reason I didn't post in the CACO and ROEthreads is because Iam legally not allowed to reply to anything about Audio Technix sound deadener."

SSA is a waste of time if your only on it so bullshit and lie,