KyleBrown

Audio technix deadener.....

Who'd he "fire," his brother, or some friend? :P

Who'd he "fire," his brother, or some friend? tongue.png

Yea my thoughts exactly. I know one of the employees personally. At least focus was shifted to a bad product.

I'm pretty disappointed in AT. ;)

Feel free to post that everywhere.

I'm pretty disappointed in AT. wink.png

Feel free to post that everywhere.

Its spreading. Some douche on ess mmm dee keeps deleting my shit though (pretty sure I know who too). I can't post it on **** or roe. It will be going on CA soon and D4s

SMD is the epitome of all that is unholy and stupid.

CACOROEDIYMA can be moderated at a decently controlled level if At had the guts to do so...

Being a vendor at one of those sites, i could allow someone to come in and tell me my product is crap and they are ready to kill us and torture us, etc, lol..

As long as i contact the right person via phone.. i can have that stay open as long as i want to, i have no problem with that..

But if a vendor chooses to allow the Admins to run their company for them.. that's where it's just a joke to the public.

Take it from me.. If you are on CACOROEDIYMA as a vendor and your stuff keeps getting deleted by whoever, the vendor is being unprofessional.

In the long run, either they or someone else is fixing their mistakes because they have no idea what to do...

SMD is the epitome of all that is unholy and stupid.

****ROEDIYMA can be moderated at a decently controlled level if At had the guts to do so...

Being a vendor at one of those sites, i could allow someone to come in and tell me my product is crap and they are ready to kill us and torture us, etc, lol..

As long as i contact the right person via phone.. i can have that stay open as long as i want to, i have no problem with that..

But if a vendor chooses to allow the Admins to run their company for them.. that's where it's just a joke to the public.

Take it from me.. If you are on ****ROEDIYMA as a vendor and your stuff keeps getting deleted by whoever, the vendor is being unprofessional.

In the long run, either they or someone else is fixing their mistakes because they have no idea what to do...

I'm honestly over these new companies running over people who speak their mind. I give honest reviews of everything I use. The shit will catch up with them. You can't sweep shit under the rug forever. Its not like I went out of my way to try and destroy AT.

I just like trying out new products, getting my hands dirty and giving other average joes my opinion. Sometimes you get burned though.....

You know what's funny is 10 years ago eD had a terrible reputation because they would moderate their forum like nazi's and anything that wasn't praise or even could be misconstrued as anything but positive was deleted and the user banned.

Now it seems that behavior is standard, not just for the companies but for their friends who are mods, and the few exceptions to this policy are places like SSA that lets all opinions be freely spoken, positive or negative. Negative comments might spark a disagreement in the thread, but atleast the posts still stand rather than being deleted and the user immediately banned.

That chat was a joke. lol. Whoever that is, they sure can try at making Audiotechix sound professional.

I found out about it afterward. I sent that member an email and he also deleted me off facebook lol

ED were trailblazers :D At least they were the first I ever saw exploiting the "everybody but us are idiots" teenage mindset. Distract from the low cost/poor quality problem by defining it as high quality priced for our friends. I'm not saying everything they sold was garbage, but I was often struck by how often they were the first system but not the second.

I think it was more confusing a few years ago because most still expected the truth to out on the Internet. We all still had to learn how the message could be corrupted in an "open" medium by the ethically challenged.

When I first started testing vibration dampers, ED supporters were outraged that I dared to point out that the basic specs the company presented for their products were way off. I actually got death threats eek5wavey.gif

Funny that you post that Aaron...

There is a thread that was created on another forum of mine that was, of course, left open...

By the end of the thread's run... Some people wanted me to actually delete the thread because it was confusing...

Basically, someone had a problem with a product so i publicly helped them fix it from start to finish...

Then all the customers came in thinking they had to do the same even though there product was fine so everyone was getting to technical

with information and everybody thought all products were defective, lol.

Well, I learned a long time ago, you won't advance your company if you do not root through your problems first.

That's why we sent out a product for a special someone to test and give us their full non-biased opinion on everything. And it was posted publicly for the world to see and I even copied it to our OWN forum even though about 35% of it was negative.

So what happened? We now have a viewpoint that we never seen before. The customer's viewpoint.

Within 2 months, everything that was viewed as negative or poor was re-manufactured, repackaged, re-everything, etc...

And now.. We are proud we did it in the beginning and not years later with people "living with it" and seeing no one else complain about it because.. The Vendor Deleted All Negativity!

Later on, we got a public complaint about a product that had actually failed and something broke off inside...

My first thought was.... Well, we need to get this taken care of, but also, YES!, it's public, hehe.

There isn't much to our products vs let's say an amp so any type of failure would be GOOD NEWS even though it may be bad currently to the customer.

We got the customer taken care of, sent them a NEW product, Re-Warrantied it for another year, upgraded their product to do more measurements and longer lasting suction cups when placed on windshield.

We didn't have to say anything publicly.. Within 3 days, the complaint thread turned around 180 degrees with nothing but praises and recommendations.

We thrive on negativity.. to an extent, hehe. don't make up stuff, hehe.

We are in it for keeping up with modern technology so we are always looking to better things.

I leave with this-

If someone covers their tracks due to negativity or complaints about a product... It is my FIRM belief that company does not have the necessary funds to cover problems that can always arise when doing business.

It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

If a company is that "broke", then their warranty service when a mirage of problems comes in at once (if that ever happened) would be like RD all over again...

Nothing in this world is manufactured 100% perfect. Everything is capable of being damaged.. Are you able to cover that capability?

IF so, at what % of your inventory?

20%?

40%?

100%?

200%?

I can summarize. If you hide one skeleton in your closet there are more. Usually LOTS more. Just ask Kevin.

the plot is thickening on this story, I'll have more details later :)

There's nothing more to the story. Shitty product, shady business practices. That's all anyone needs to know. This was well established before you ever used the product or posted this, so why beat a dead horse?

There's nothing more to the story. Shitty product, shady business practices. That's all anyone needs to know. This was well established before you ever used the product or posted this, so why beat a dead horse?

Well said, but 'tis a shame so many people don't know or ignore.

It's dirt cheap. That's the only reason anyone will buy it in the first place. They can read and be informed, but ultimately, they will still buy it due to price. 99% of the people think they hear a difference and believe the product worked. They have no way of measuring to be sure, and we all know how easy it is to fool the mind. Then you factor in the people who think stickiness and foil thickness are all that matter. They slap a ton of shit because it's cheap and they automatically assume it's quieter or "deadened."

In the end, it doesn't matter how much your reputation is skarred, people will always buy if it's cheap.

It's dirt cheap. That's the only reason anyone will buy it in the first place. They can read and be informed, but ultimately, they will still buy it due to price. 99% of the people think they hear a difference and believe the product worked. They have no way of measuring to be sure, and we all know how easy it is to fool the mind. Then you factor in the people who think stickiness and foil thickness are all that matter. They slap a ton of shit because it's cheap and they automatically assume it's quieter or "deadened."

In the end, it doesn't matter how much your reputation is skarred, people will always buy if it's cheap.

Very true. It is interesting to see, there is a growing number of people who are making an effort to warn people of bad products, poor customer service or questionable people behind the brand. I would say about the time of the TCAB mess, is when people started to take it upon themselves to warn or help others avoid certain brands or products. In this case, sadly, it is just someone putting their logo on the absolute cheapest product from China as possible. Worse is the fact that the brand is expanding into poor quality wire and off the shelf same old Chinese sub woofers.

I've used the 80 mil b stock. It worked fucking wonders. My roof rattled so bad. It actually was louder than the bass. Now after about 60 percent coverage on the roof, it has not rattled one bit. The roof on my trucks moves like a couple millimeters versus the inch and half like it used too.

I've used the 80 mil b stock. It worked fucking wonders. My roof rattled so bad. It actually was louder than the bass. Now after about 60 percent coverage on the roof, it has not rattled one bit. The roof on my trucks moves like a couple millimeters versus the inch and half like it used too.

And how were you able to measure the movement?

Eyes...

I'm sorry, but they are the worst tool for measuring. This is exactly what I am talking about in the previous posts. You see it acting differently and pick arbitrary numbers out of the air , insert, and bam. See what I'm getting at?