Sign in to follow this  
StreetLegal

Quick fab fuse holder

Was helping a buddy of mine on his install, he forgot to order the fuse holder lol... I had some electrical lugs laying around so I decided to do a quick fab for him and thought I would share...

phpOLoqjxAM.jpg

phpt1bhuEAM.jpg

phpAlQdRqAM.jpg

Looks pretty good for a quik fab. Sometimes you gotta what u gotta do to get u bye for the time being.

Edited by jyizzle1000

lookin good.

cool... I was gonna do a little panel since I have dual inputs on my amp just to clean up the wiring... Still might... Have alot of time but not alot of money... lol.. I know they sell those connectors at HD up to 1/0 I believe so I'll see what I do...

Pretty cool idea!

Got those lugs free bee from work lol....

For anyone who wanna make it dont forget to counter bore the hole for the bolt that secure the lugs, so that the head would be a good way into the wood and not on the surface to create any short with the mounting surface if it's of metal.

cool... I was gonna do a little panel since I have dual inputs on my amp just to clean up the wiring... Still might... Have alot of time but not alot of money... lol.. I know they sell those connectors at HD up to 1/0 I believe so I'll see what I do...

If you are goning ot use those lugs(connector), then get the one that uses the Allen key to tight it (same as in the pic), as oppose to the ones that have the slot that uses the flat screw driver (no good).

If you are goning ot use those lugs(connector), then get the one that uses the Allen key to tight it (same as in the pic), as oppose to the ones that have the slot that uses the flat screw driver (no good).

Good idea.. I used similar connectors for my speaker wire on the box and noticed later on they had ones with allen keys...