Sign in to follow this  
danielle

streetSPL,6/10/12, San Antonio,TX

Big congrats Danielle, that's an awesome feeling. It sounds like you have got the bug bad. ;) Can you get some photo's and info on your install and send via email to mark @ soundsolutionsaudio . com, so we can add you to the team page. :)

138+db on one JL 500/1 impressive

138 sealed, on the dash and head rest... 141.1 outlaw.

Thanks a lot!! Yes its great and lol oh Idk I might just have the bug!! Sure :D

Big congrats Danielle, that's an awesome feeling. It sounds like you have got the bug bad. wink.png Can you get some photo's and info on your install and send via email to mark @ soundsolutionsaudio . com, so we can add you to the team page. smile.png

will work on the pics :)

i know you were very upset that the dude changed class so he would not lose to you..... what a puss.

definitely a puss lol...

Big congrats Danielle, that's an awesome feeling. It sounds like you have got the bug bad. wink.png Can you get some photo's and info on your install and send via email to mark @ soundsolutionsaudio . com, so we can add you to the team page. smile.png

will work on the pics :)

hey that's pretty cool. I'm not even cool enough to be on the team page yet...

Hell yeah. Team SSA representing in TEXAS! Congrats BigJon and Danielle.

Hell yeah. Team SSA representing in TEXAS! Congrats BigJon and Danielle.

thanks hugo! I'm glad you came out and able to watch me run :).. U snuck up in your Indian shoes lol!

thanks hugo! I'm glad you came out and able to watch me run smile.png.. U snuck up in your Indian shoes lol!

I'm glad I was able to make it in time. :) Shush girl. Don't be telling everyone about my secret Indian shoes. :P

What you are doing with what you have is very impressive. I'd like to say I'd give you a run for your money with my little Olds and my no box setup, but to me honest with you, I'm running 4 times the power than you are. Not fair at all. : Maybe it's time I build a box for the Olds. :D

thanks hugo! I'm glad you came out and able to watch me run smile.png.. U snuck up in your Indian shoes lol!

I'm glad I was able to make it in time. :) Shush girl. Don't be telling everyone about my secret Indian shoes. :P

What you are doing with what you have is very impressive. I'd like to say I'd give you a run for your money with my little Olds and my no box setup, but to me honest with you, I'm running 4 times the power than you are. Not fair at all. : Maybe it's time I build a box for the Olds. :D

lol sorry!

Hugo stay outta my class! Lol jk I'm sure you Will do something awesome :)