• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

1. Recent Topics

• 17 comments
        • 393 comments
        • 2 comments
        • 5 comments
        • 6 comments
        • 1 comment
  • Similar Content

• By ManzKea
      Hey guys manzkea back at it again! Lol. Finally got some equipment in. Excited to finally get this project I’ve had in mind for a while rolling . Gonna attempt a blow through in my single cab 2001 ford ranger long bed. Gonna make pods for the doors to house the 6.5s and replace the stock one with a 6.5 or if possible an 8” driver. All powered off the ssa ic150.4.  As for subs I’ll be using a 15” sp4 v2 I got from a friend for a deal. A taramps 5k will be used to push it.
      Unfortunately the evil mids I wanted was unavailable in 4ohms. So I went with these prvs.

Well I’ll I’ll be updating this as I get it going. Possibly next week or so, really busy with work at the moment. Well here’s a pic of some goodies the mail man dropped off.  Cheee. 

Btw got something extra special in those two ssa looking boxes behind the ranger gear. But that’s on the back burner at the moment. 

• By Hellaflush73
      Does anybody have or know of any FI audio coupon codes? Currently trying to purchase the new FI q neo 12 wondering if there was a chance I could save my self some money hahaha thanks.
    • By AudioFiLe
      So the time has come to purchase a new subwoofer. I have been using a Rockford P3 for the last couple months and loved it but decided it was about time to move up in the world of the bassheads. I have a really hard time deciding on the simplest of things and thats why im posting here to try and get help on deciding. i by no means mean this to be a "VS" thread. just need a push in the "right" direction. 
      so the 3 subs im tryin to decide on are:
      -Ascendant Audio Mayhem 15
      -Fi Audio SP4 15
      -DC Audio level 4 15

ill be running it on one of the Hifonics mt. olympus series amps (the one that best fits the particular subs RMS rating, of course)

the sub will be put in a custom made 4 cubic feet of airspace ported box tuned to 32hz in an extended cab truck

any and all advice will be appreciated. thanks!

• By lithium
      This is pretty much a reinstall of my previous build with a few changes. Namely the nexus 7 tablet install. 

A parts list is probably the best place to start. 

Speakers
      dayton nd20 (A pillars, probably) tang band w4 1337 (kick panels) peerless sls 8" (IB doors, might build enclosures if rattles can not be controlled) mach 5 mj18 8ohm (IB ski pass) Amps
      tweeter amp - kicker 100.2 mid amp - us acoustics usx 2080 midbass amp - 2x kicker 250.2 sub amp - cadence zrs2002 processing 
      2x minidps 2x4  Tablet and related hardware
      nexus 7 (1st gen) otg cable (usb and charge) 4 port usb hub joycon exr steering wheel interface Sound deadening
      everything is from SDS. I'll list materials as I use them and give an approximate list here.  50 tiles ~30 sq ft of ccf ~18 sq ft of mlv 1 roll butyl rope Stuff I might have to buy
      dac line driver I'll skip the unimportant bits like wiring. I use the cheap stuff anyways. 

Here is my plan for installing everything. 
      sound deaden trunk/rear deck build baffle (IB) for sub build amp rack run all the wiring sound deaden everything else install midbass test aiming for the mid and tweeters fg A pillars fg kick panels install nexus 7 tune  tune tune  
      I think thats pretty much it. Constructive criticism is welcome. 

warning: All pictures will be taken with a potato. I'll grab a decent camera for final pics. 
  • Recent YouTube Posts