• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

1. Recent Topics

• 17 comments
        • 393 comments
        • 2 comments
        • 5 comments
        • 6 comments
        • 1 comment
  • Similar Content

• By Joshdashef
      Hello and welcome to my daily headaches! I'll start this build log off with my past setup, my current, and finally update throughout December as I work on probably the furthest this little Civic will let me go.
      My instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joshdashef1/

The Past Build:
      Head unit: Pioneer 80 PRS 
      Mono Amp: Rockford Fosgate Prime 750.1
      Subwoofers: Rockford Fosgate P3D4 12" (two)
      Kicker 4 gauge amp kit OFC
      Stock Electrical (alternator included)
      Did do the big three sometime between here and current build
      Prefab Box: Q-Power Box (Dual 12s)
      Tips: Tesa taping RCA's, Marking RCA's Low/Mid/High or similar, 

Big Three with loom. Wire was Sky High 1/0 OFC with some 1/2" loom I believe. Old military style terminals (DO NOT USE THESE) they cracked my battery eventually. 

• By Blackink
      Getting rid of all my car audio equipment. Prefer to sell the big subs and amps locally in southern California, but I'll ship. Up for grabs:
      P.S. Also giving away for free 50sq ft of RAAM BXT II sound deadener ($175), 15ft of KnuKonceptz 4 gauge ($15), 13ft of Trystar 1/0 gauge ($25) to buyers while supplies last.
      ***(2) BNIB SOUND SOLUTIONS AUDIO SSA ZCON 15" 2250 RMS D1*** These are top of the line daily driver/competition subs. Never been used or plugged in and in original packaging. $375 each shipped.

***(2) DC AUDIO LEVEL 4 XL 15" 2000 RMS D1*** Beastly sub with clear lows and clean sound, great as a daily beater. Ran for only a year on upgraded electrical- ho alt, 2 batts, big 3. $275 each shipped.

***AUDIOPIPE AP30001D SUPER VALUE CLASS D MONOBLOCK*** Used for a year on an upgraded electrical system with a 275 amp alt, 2 batts, and big 3 pushing a pair of DC Level 4 XL 15" subs. $190 shipped.

***ATOMIC AT-5000.1D MASSIVE POWER CLASS D MONOBLOCK*** Underrated and stable at 1 ohm and can be used at .5 for music. Will burp at .25 ohm and heard people burping from .135 ohm. Beastly amps. $575 shipped.

***JL AUDIO HD600/4 SEXY 4-CHANNEL*** Bought in very good condition  to use with an sq system that I never installed so they've been sitting around. $400 shipped.

• By mikebingham34
      Hello all, I have been away from the forums for some time since graduating college and started working again. Now that I have some money to finally move away from these seemingly low powered setups (6 systems since 2012), I am looking for help with my wall build. I am going to be building the base to the wall in my 2016 Ford Focus sedan in a week or two, and there is a lot of room to work with (over 30 cubes). I will be running 2 18" ZCONs on (undecided) either a 5.5k or 6.5k amp with supporting electrical (batt bank, lots of OFC wire, and HO alt). This is my daily, and I just want a ground pounder with no care to what numbers it'll put up in the lanes. I would like to demo a lot. I'm thinking 8 cubes per sub (16 cubes net) tuned to 32 Hz is a good place to start (recommended by SSA). I'm thinking either a center slot port, or a top port.
      ** I listen to ALL kinds of music, Decaf/DJSNT, rap, hip hop, metal, rock, 80s/90s pop, jazz, country, movie scores, blues, dubstep/electronic, classic rock, oldies, etc, etc..**
      Now... my questions are: How much port area do y'all recommend? Is 8 cubes of net volume per sub a good amount? Should I be alright running an underrated 5500 watt amp, or go with the 6500? What port orientation shall I go with? 
      If I think of more questions, I will be sure to post them. 
      P.S. Sorry if I am asking some questions that are common knowledge among these builds, but this is my first "loud" and "high powered" setup. My two loudest systems thus far have been a single Obsidian Audio 15 on about 900 watts, and 2 Sundown Ev3-12's on 1300 watts.
      Thank you for your time and patients everyone! Cheers.
    • By MichiganBasshead
      I recently purchased 4 Crescendo  6.5 UN speakers and 2 FT1's. I also bought the Skar 125.4 (not gonna wait all year for Crescendo amps). I got the crossovers for the tweets. I have no idea what kind of crossovers to get for the 6.5's or if I have to. I've never done a 4 channel set up so any help or tips would be awesome! Please dont make smart a$$ comments. I'm new, no help othet than YouTube and I would like to be able to do all of my own work.
  • Recent YouTube Posts