SMpaintball78

once in a lifetime experience!

well on sunday (6/3/12) i did the nascar experience smile.png was a shit ton of fun i will say. my grandmother bought me, my stepdad and cousin all a the same thing for our birthdays. i got to drive a nascar and a indy car... it was TIGHT lol. my top speed was 153mph in the nas car and 149 in the indy car. of course the car had a rev limited at 5k so the car would only go so fast. i had to take a 1 hour class before driving each car for safty reason but it was worth it haha. WE WERE THE ONLY ONES IN THE CAR. NO PEOPLE TELLING US WHAT TO DO ( except through the mic)... here are a few pics and a short video or two....

IMG_20120603_090010.jpg

me and my girl before the race

IMG_20120603_120641.jpg

me taking off in the one and only Dale Ernhardt Jr.s car

2012-06-03_122540.jpg

here is a video my girl took of me doing my first lap. it doesnt loook like im going that fast, but i asure you i was flyinggg!

th_VID_20120603_122948.jpg

now onto the indy car pics (no vid.) sad.png

2012-06-03_160147.jpg

me taking off

2012-06-03_161243.jpg

it was definently a experience i will never forget smile.png

Edited by Lantz

Im surprised they let you go that fast for your first time in the car. They must of forgot to limit you. When I did this same thing, I had to settle for the nascar becuase my big ass wouldnt fit in the indy car. My top speed was 145

BADASS

Im surprised they let you go that fast for your first time in the car. They must of forgot to limit you. When I did this same thing, I had to settle for the nascar becuase my big ass wouldnt fit in the indy car. My top speed was 145

lol ohh it was limited haha. i was bouncing off the rev limited like crazy haha. yeah the indy car was a TIGHT fit and im 6'1" 197lbs and it was a job getting in and out.

that's badass man

Thanks! lol

So jealous, that indy car would be awesome.

So jealous, that indy car would be awesome.

Nothing like a v12 chilling 2ft behind your head and doing a buck fifty lol. Wish I could have gone faster:/

Seriously handicapped, I've had my truck going faster than that :P

Lantz, that is awesome bro...... they just did the grand prix race here in michigan and i seen a few on the streets and thought how friggin cool it would be. Thanks for sharing

Seriously handicapped, I've had my truck going faster than that :P

in a racetrack with 8 other cars doing 150+mph? Lol. And what kind of truck

Lantz, that is awesome bro...... they just did the grand prix race here in michigan and i seen a few on the streets and thought how friggin cool it would be. Thanks for sharing

Hey not a problem man. Its something I won't ever forget so I thought I'd share it with everyone lol

Seriously handicapped, I've had my truck going faster than that tongue.png

in a racetrack with 8 other cars doing 150+mph? Lol. And what kind of truck

This wasn't on a track, but I am going to refrain from stating where :P

I drive an ML63 AMG. My avatar has eclipsed that as well....but that wasn't my point. I've done a bunch of work on Nascar engines and those things don't make jack shit for power until higher in the RPM band. Not saying that doesn't sound like a shit ton of fun and that I am not jealous, just saying that what you experienced was a racecar suspension and a pedestrian like motor. Of course any racer will tell you, the suspension setup is the key.

amazing Lantz!!

Looks like you had a damn good time. I need to get my damn car back out so I can get the speed bug back.

J

Looks fun AF! nice score bro.

Well now I've got something else to add to my bucket list, congrats on the great time.

Looks like you had a damn good time. I need to get my damn car back out so I can get the speed bug back.

J

lol i honestly did not feel like i was doing 150mph.. im guessing it was cuz the track was so big. it was 1.5miles from start to finish.

Unforgettable for sure. :)