Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Sundown SAZ-3500D v.2 Prototype Complete

Got some factory pictures just now -- it's shipping to us soon. Assuming all goes well we'll start production of this and the 2500D v.2 very soon!

3500D_4_SML.jpg

3500D_3_SML.jpg

* I had mentioned we were working on double inputs but it wasn't going to work out with the narrow casing. Outside of dedicated SPL the difference is not significant, though.

3500D_2_SML.jpg

* We got the production RCAs on this prototype.

3500D_1_SML.jpg

* BEEF :)

very very very very good!!!!! timing of the arrival? before year end?

test test test :D

(consider the possibility to change name....4000D, etc :D)

seems very different, to have only the name v.2 ;)

Will there be a difference in output power with this new amp versues the previous version?

Looks good and by my guess it appears like it may have gained some efficiency. curious to see a test!

Will there be a difference in output power with this new amp versues the previous version?

????

Also, are there any plans for an amp that is between this and the NS-1?

The pricing is not changing across the board for 1500/2500/3500 so power difference is minimal.

The big gains come from width reduction, fan added, and even more reliable / consistant designs.

Just wanted to bump this & see if there was any info for an ETA? My winter change up build is coming & hoping it'll be before feb/march. Thanks Jacob :)

Just wanted to bump this & see if there was any info for an ETA? My winter change up build is coming & hoping it'll be before feb/march. Thanks Jacob smile.png

I'd expect them somewhere in that range.

Sign in to follow this