JohnHinerman

My "Red Chrome" dustcap stickers are coming off :(

I just looked at my woofers, and noticed the "Chrome Red Fi" is coming off the cone. It isn't peeling from the edge (like at tip of the F or I as if something peeled it back) It is coming from the middle part of the logo as it bends over the dust cap. It almost seems like the foil-ish vinyl is flexible enough to follow the curve of the dust cap? I think standard vinyl would have been fine? Anyway, anyone else have any issues like this? Is it possible to get replacement logo stickers for the dust caps?

A lot of people have had the same problem with the chrome stickers there previous threads on here about it.

A lot of people have had the same problem with the chrome stickers there previous threads on here about it.

X2

just order some white decals and switch them .... its easy

just shoot me an email at sales @ ficaraudio.com and I will send you out some new ones, the color of your choosing.

just shoot me an email at sales @ ficaraudio.com and I will send you out some new ones, the color of your choosing.

Thanks man! Email on it's way...

Yeah mine is coming off too. Mine is still in its packaging and it is peeling, hahaha I have silver engine turn. I think it is just the chrome ones that do it. And do the new ones cost anything?

Mine too. The ones w/ metal content tend not to wanna lay down on the curved surface.