OuTLaWeD

i can't see the difference??

okay, i can't see a difference with this these two sets at all so i was wondering if you would be able to see. they have different prices and different item numbers, but it appears to be the same product. http://www.woofersetc.com/p-9073-cmx-465-extreme-kick-rainbow-power-cmx-65-kick-double-woofer-component-system.aspx and this one http://www.woofersetc.com/p-7471-cmx-465-extreme-rainbow-power-cmx-65-double-woofer-component-system.aspx

One of them is the "Kick" version which is better suited for kick panels. The other one would be for doors I guess?

Different warranty lengths

ahhh, warranty could be right. i knew it couldn't have been the product i just thought it was an error on their part

IT's all in the crossover. The Kick series are designed for improved midbass response. It's like altering the tune on an engine to change it's power band.

With that said, Rainbow is the only company who has ever produced a compenent system I liked and their entry level line is comparable to many other's top of the line.

But yeah, fuck that price. Maybe if they were $200.

One of them is the "Kick" version which is better suited for kick panels. The other one would be for doors I guess?

No, as Ryan said the "Kick" version is supposed to have slightly better midbass output at the expense of some output at the top and bottom end of the spectrum.

Fuck that price

lol X2

A little disturbing too. Either they flat out lie that they are 90db sensitive or they made some HUGE compromises. I wouldn't be interested for $200.

i'm trying to find something with great midbass response and figured these would work great. still debating on piecing my own 3 way set together and running active on the Zed 6 channel maybe.

Check with Aaron he was selling a nice 3 way set.

Edited by nem