Sign in to follow this  
mrpowerpunchhx2

the night before slamology

so are any of you going to meet up before slamology,i would like to get some demos and drive around and so on....and also where are we all going to meet up at slamology like park and what not.....i will be bring 4 chairs and a table maybe a tent and seein about a power gen,for charging batts

we will be having a meetup with IAK friday night.

Also.. we are mostly all stayin at same hotel.. some are staying at other hotels..

There are plenty of ways to hang out prior to the show.

My number - 502-471-0002. Call me sometime if you wanna get your meetup straightened out that day.

Don't call me today though, hehe.. very busy.

The Friday night before Slamology show address has changed from the flyer & is at:

Asylum Autowerks 7262 E.86th St., Indianapolis, IN, United States, 46250*E12536V49812_Flyer.jpg

Edited by chicagofan

so are any of you going to meet up before slamology,i would like to get some demos and drive around and so on....and also where are we all going to meet up at slamology like park and what not.....i will be bring 4 chairs and a table maybe a tent and seein about a power gen,for charging batts

right on i will call like thursday

there is a sound off friday night!

317-796-7287

is there i thought that now its going to be at slamology that they mite have the friday night one

this address is wrong^

it is at a local audio shop. i think the confusion comes from that this shop is also hosting the sound-off at slamology.

it is on the north side of indy. the address is;

Asylum Autowerks

7262 E. 86th. St.

Indianapolis, Indiana

i believe the pricing has dropped as well from what is posted on this flyer....

Hone posted....$20/$30 as the pricing....saving $5 bucks!!!!

we collectively will all start migrating toward slamology site at the track for the speed pass and pick up tickets, which ever applies to each member. mid afternoon into the evening and then onto this soundoff....

i took friday off, so i should be at slam and the beat off early....might grab some grub somewhere as well.

i had a barbque guy that had stated a willimgness to attend our events with his cuisine, however he has not been in touch.

look forward to seeing yuou there

From Slamology website:

Friday June 15, 2012 (NO SHOW REGISTRATION ONLY) (NO EARLY CLUB SET UP) (VENDOR SET UP ONLY!)

Registration and classing only open from 2pm till 9pm

Registration on Friday is the only way to get a Speed Pass for Saturday Morning