can someone tell me how much a mayhem 15 sub surpose to way and how can i tell its a mayhem sub there is no logos on sub

I spent 2 hours in the chat last night explaining this to you..you have mayhems.

lol/

I spent 2 hours in the chat last night explaining this to you..you have mayhems.

i forgot how much the mayhem 15 weigh can you tell me again please

65 lbs i do belive

I gotta ask - why are you so worried about the weight????

Don't you have one there? Weigh it!

65 lbs i do belive

I gotta ask - why are you so worried about the weight????

Don't you have one there? Weigh it!

well the sub i have ways 49. lbs i used my scale and the shipping company scale so now is it really a mayhem or not

NICK ALREADY TOLD YOU WHAT IT WAS. HOLY CRAP HOW MANY MORE THREADS ARE TOU GOING TO CREATE ABOUT THIS SUBWOOFER?

God damn.. Listen to nick.. this is getting pathetic im sorry.

i think nick is wrong i belive its a look like when i told him it weigh 49lbs he said my scale was off it ways over 65lbs so i went and got it weigh today by the shipping company and they also said it weigh 49lbs.

i have all these question because i got money tired in this sub and i dont want to be ripped off or try to resell it as mayhem and the buyer find out its something else and i look bad

im not sure.. i have never owned a mayhem.. only sold them localy... but most of the tripple stacked subs i have owned are 65ish......

but if nick and brian told you its a mayhem its a mayhem one is a dealer.. and the other was an employe of AA/FI

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/mayhem.php

Everything you need to know about a mayhem... Now unless you have something constructive to ask... this topic should be dead...

Not trying to be rude, but Nick knows his stuff; not to mention it took me less than 1 minute to find out the weight on an AA mayhem 15"

looks like i was very close.

http://www.ascendant....com/mayhem.php

Everything you need to know about a mayhem... Now unless you have something constructive to ask... this topic should be dead...

Not trying to be rude, but Nick knows his stuff; not to mention it took me less than 1 minute to find out the weight on an AA mayhem 15"

not trying to be rude either but you need to go put your reading glasses back on i will break it down for you in slow mo

the sub i have weigh 49 lbs repeat 49lbs and it surpose to be a mayhem 15 the website and the whole world is telling me the sub weighs 65 lbs and up that the reason for my questions the 12 mayhem 64lbs weighs more than my 15 dont make sense

whats up with that warning stike i through people get on here to help each other even if they dont get it or not, okay i was told by nick it is a mayhem but looks can be deceiving so sorry am a newbie and need answers look at it from my point how would you feel if you brought this sub because everyone told you it was a mayhem 15 that does 2500w come to find out its a pyle sub that does 800watts it would be messed up right

OMG. you truly are a fool.

and BTW its 70 lbs for the 15 inch.... maybe you should put your reading glasses on.

not trying to be rude either but you need to go put your reading glasses back on i will break it down for you in slow mo

the sub i have weigh 49 lbs repeat 49lbs and it surpose to be a mayhem 15 the website and the whole world is telling me the sub weighs 65 lbs and up that the reason for my questions the 12 mayhem 64lbs weighs more than my 15 dont make sense

I read your entire post and everything that was replied.

I can not comment on the accuracy of the website, (ie, design changes not reflected on the website), but I have faith in Nick's judgement...

Where did you buy the sub from?

And before you reply harshly to a mod again, take time to realize that I read hundreds of posts a day, and I try my best to add input when I can, but I can not possibly give ever detail of information that I would like to give.

okay i broght it of this guy who works for dc audio and he seen stechy like he lied to me and said it was never reconed and the logo fell off but in realatiy it was recone by nick when he seen the pics and if the logo fell of you would be able to see the inprint and u cant see it so i dont believe the guy and if it was not a mayhem i want my money back

okay i broght it of this guy who works for dc audio and he seen stechy like he lied to me and said it was never reconed and the logo fell off but in realatiy it was recone by nick when he seen the pics and if the logo fell of you would be able to see the inprint and u cant see it so i dont believe the guy and if it was not a mayhem i want my money back

There is a good chance, that if it was reconed and doesn't have a sticker, it's just because they were out of "AA" dustcaps and used the generic black one instead of making the customer wait for something cosmetic.

As far as being a Mayhem or not, Nick will be the authority on that.

There is a good chance, that if it was reconed and doesn't have a sticker, it's just because they were out of "AA" dustcaps and used the generic black one instead of making the customer wait for something cosmetic.

As far as being a Mayhem or not, Nick will be the authority on that.

thanks for seen eye to eye check your inbox

I know when I sold my mayhems, the shipping weight was well below the 70 lb requirement. Subtract the crate and box, I am guessing the sub was well below 60 lbs.

I have even shipped 18's right at 70 lbs. sub does not weigh too much more, but the crate and sub together would be a decent weight increase over a 15.

Why were there not pictures posted to help with this topic?

I got a warning strike too, lol. Anyway, I say hook the sub up and see what it does. No harm in that. You may be surprised.