zZZzzzSnooze2nd

Ordered two Recone kits, didn't get them yet.

Got wrong tracking number. Shows it was picked up, But it was Shipped and delivered somewhere in California. Still got nothing here in Canada, BC. I looked & can't find a phone number & emailed them, I guess it is all backed up. So, here I am at the forum now. Maybe here will be faster? #3627

Two SSA xCON 12" D2 recone kits. shipped to V2N-2S8

Looking into it now. That is very odd.

Sorry for the confusion, here is what happened with them...

UPS picked them up, tried to deliver, then decided didn't have enough of the "paperwork" for an internation delivery, they kicked the package back to Vegas, now we have to get another label printed up and re-deliver the package.

I was just speaking to the build house yesterday about your recones. They are on it. Very sorry for the delay.

Another example of ssa cs. smile.png

Posted at 10:57, both owners respond within 28 minutes. I'd say that's decent. Glad it got sorted out.

Another example of ssa cs. smile.png

Posted at 10:57, both owners respond within 28 minutes. I'd say that's decent. Glad it got sorted out.

So close, but no free pizza. ;)

You have time to take care of business, but not to detail and post pics of the 8? Ghey. . . .

Take note future customers. It's not often you find yourselves able to converse with the company owners on any level, let alone have them stop their lives instantly to take care of you.

Take note future customers. It's not often you find yourselves able to converse with the company owners on any level, let alone have them stop their lives instantly to take care of you.

Exactly !

Yes, because they have not left yet. The build house is a little under manned right now and has a huge work load. They are doing everything they can to catch up.

No problem, It's all good. I was wondering if the kits came with the glue? the guy doing the recone said it is a more harder glue on my Sub then what he uses on the other subwoofers.

Edited by Snooze

Hey guys, the recone kits came in. He was wondering what Epoxy adhesive to use, He wants to put the same type back on there. He don't have one that drys rock hard like the one that was on my SSA Subwoofer. Before he does the recone, he wants the right stuff holding it in so it don't fly out at me I guess, lol. So if anyone knows the glue that SSA uses, it will be much appreciated. I have no clue if there is only one kind of epoxy glue or different types, I'm assuming there is different strengths? Thanks