Can anyone tell me a good less expensive 4 channel amp i could buy for my coaxil kicker ds 6.5's? i am looking at a kicker zx. 200.2 now i relize thats a 2 channel but im tryin to keep in my budget.

it only needs to be around 200 or 400 watt 4 channel

I have used mb quart amps and have been happy with them.

it only needs to be around 200 or 400 watt 4 channel

Which one? 200 or 400 because that is a huge gap and totally different price ranges. We need a budget as well as application. Why do you feel you need so much power?

Can anyone tell me a good less expensive 4 channel amp i could buy for my coaxil kicker ds 6.5's? i am looking at a kicker zx. 200.2 now i relize thats a 2 channel but im tryin to keep in my budget.

You only need a 2channel for what you are doing. Kicker does rated at 2ohms and will run all 4 of your speakers fine, but look into the link I provided, that is a nice amp and a good price.

Its 50w rms per channel for my 6.5's so probably a 200w rms maximum on the amp

I believe Precision Power has some relatively cheap amps, and they get great reviews. Check them out on SonicElectronix.com

I believe Precision Power has some relatively cheap amps, and they get great reviews. Check them out on SonicElectronix.com

thanks buddy i will

The Phantom's were the PPI that had some following. Out of stock indefinitely though.

Still curious on the 4chn comment though. If you want cheaper, use a 2chn as two drivers = 2 chn.

This is a good deal if it has not been sold, if not here is another,

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/5508778/vpcsid/0/SFV/30046