Sign in to follow this  
SMpaintball78

truck MAJOR update and vids&pics from slamology

Ok so the first day of slamology was today and boy it was crazyyyyy. Seen a bunch of cool crazy things lol. I finally got my new box for the hccas in and also my 2 new batteries came in the mail so I had last night to completely redo my whole build. I started at 630pm friday night and went till 330am and still was not done lol. But here are a few pics of the epic rebuild of the whole system which I did completely by myself on very little time lol ....

IMG_20120614_160857.jpg

IMG_20120616_001159.jpg

IMG_20120616_123923.jpg

IMG_20120616_122621.jpg

Now I have a few pics a videos from day 1 of slamology 2012. First up is this van. I seen a few people talking about it on the forums (mainly the amps). I spotted it across the parking lot so I ran over and got a video smile.png (some of the pics below are videos so check them all! )

th_VID_20120616_175615.jpg

And the rest...

IMG_20120616_183905.jpg

IMG_20120616_180240.jpg

168.2db! 6 incriminator audio warden 18's wink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.png

th_VID_20120616_193555.jpg

10 psi 18's gettin down

th_VID_20120616_184423.jpg

Edited by Lantz

Did I miss something? Taking the Hccas's over the zcons?

no name off brand or Orion..... i know what i would pick.. but hey what do i know :P

Nice pictures, those US Amps are nice!! how do you like your XS wire?

Did I miss something? Taking the Hccas's over the zcons?

lol. well the zcon 12's coils were getting STANKYY and i always wanted hcca 15's... but dont worry....... another MAJOR ssa set-up is in the near future.......... ;)

Nice pictures, those US Amps are nice!! how do you like your XS wire?

i love the wire lol. i have 2 runs of it going to the back 2 batteries on my aq3500.1 at .5 ohm and i dont drop below 13.1v :)

very nice,

and for those who dont know... the SMALLER pictures,.,.... are not pictures at all... they are videos.....

photobucket does that for some reason.

two zcons get skanky off a single 3500?.. Really?

Thats interesting.

two zcons get skanky off a single 3500?.. Really?

Thats interesting.

yes, but i do believe there may have been some clipping involved. when i got the zocns off my buddy, he got them off a guy who had them on a sundown 4500@.5ohm so they were already on the darker side. i did some test today... i drove to work and back (a totaly of around ahour and a half)and let the batteries charge good. i went to my buddies and hooked up a multi meter and went ham with the hccas. lol i NEVER dropped below 13.1V at 1800rpms and full tilt smile.png i also re did everything today lol. i had to drive aLL the way to indianapolis with my drivers seat at a 90degree angle and eating the steeringwheel haha. so here is a before pic of the system with my seat mass forward, and how it looks now.. with PLENTYY of extra room up front. looks a little messy but i plan on cleaning it up sometime this week after work. i also feel i gained some db's but as allen said, only the meter can tell for sure haha. i know for a fact, its louder to the ear. let me know what yall think!!!!!

Before:as u can see, the box is sitting on the flat part of the floor and there is around 5 inches or so of space waisted behind the box

IMG_20120616_122621.jpg

After:set the box on the hump against the back wall. smile.png MASS ROOM up front now lol

IMG_20120618_175906.jpg

Edited by Lantz

zcon coils are dark from the factory.

Yep +1.gif

ya my zcon 15 coil was dark when i bought it new, but the 12's were... BLACK lol