Check out these other great forumsSoundSolutionsAudio.comAudioAddicts.netCarAudio-Forum.comCarAudioResources.comHomeAudioForum.net

SSA Tax Refund Sale
nuff said.

Authorized SoundQubed Dealer.

Photo
- - - - -

Head Unit Powering Coaxil's

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 keetykush

keetykush

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:18 PM

Does anybody else run their mids and highs with their head unit?

I would get a separate amp but I'd need to upgrade my electrical beforehand.

I have re 6x9s in the back and stock in the front and its really not loud at all....to be honest the stock Charger SXT head unit sounded great but since I switched it the panasonic head unit its really not as audibly sound.

#2 ///M5

///M5

SSAudio Level 14

• SSA Tech Team

• 64,901 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:01 AM

wtf, don't make two threads for the same topic.

Please read my posts with care. I do not pull punches, but state exactly what is on my mind. My goal is to make you think, make you try harder and to improve yourself AND this forum. This doesn't mean that I don't like you, am being aggressive towards you, or have any other hidden meaning. Instead look at it as me trying to make you better. In no way at all should your butt be hurt by my posts. If so, read it differently. You agreed to taking criticism when you joined, doesn't mean that you have to choose to take it personally. The more effort you put into your threads and posts, the more I will in return. What you get out of it is up to you.

Posted Image
Posted Image
New members topics >> SSA Membership Terms + New Topic Guidelines + New Member Welcome

I was. Super proud I didn't shit my pants. I was sure it was going to happen.

We sit on the same bench. Your "asshole" just makes me curious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

#1 Car Audio Forum Since 2001!