Sign in to follow this  
mrpowerpunchhx2

wall help

o.k. if you dont know my wall is to far pass the b piler.need to move it back..i also want the vent to be on top of the box.but i need help on the makein up the blue prints.cut sheets and so on.i want it to be like Jamy Spl Willoughby.if that helps

Have you ever gone to a restaurant, and when the waiter asked for your order, you said: "I want food."

Have you ever gone to a restaurant, and when the waiter asked for your order, you said: "I want food."

lmao agreed...

you need to explain more on what u want op...

Edited by 16K

We need some pictures of what your currently working with to be able to give you better/any help.

We need some pictures of what your currently working with to be able to give you better/any help.

i will up laod some pics the car is a 1999 alero 2 door

Many details and pics....

I can help some...

I would suggest to begin by removing the existing wall. This should open up all opportunity of maxim space capable of being used.

ya porkchop i am going to be ripping the wall out.i just am not ready yet soon it will be i just dont want to do it.but it needs to be done i am lookin for that 150db i know i can get it i mite also get one more kole amp and strap them..but dont know cause 6 12s 4ohm dvc =s1ohm two amps straped i can only run 2ohm then.maybe 3 subz on one and 3 on the outher one dont know yet i need a big real amp 6,600 peak and 3,600 rms.....