Sign in to follow this  
keetykush

Still open for business?

Are you guys still putting out enclosures and shipping them?

Haven't seen anyone show their purchases yet or at least lately...are yall still doing business?

I just ordered one. I think the guys are putting together a show but once that is over, I think things will be back to "normal". Once mine is received, I'll be posting up pics!!!

Yes sir, we do a lot of enclosures(around 15-20 a week or more online) and we still do local builds as well. With the volume we have been doing we have been slacking off on pictures and I do apologize for that.

I did manage to build a "test box" for some new coating materials that are similar to bed liner but are thicker and made for wood. Came out pretty good and I think we will be stocking this and offering it as an upgrade option for those that want it.

here is an idea of what it looks like. This enclosure had zero prep work..was tossed together and then covered in the new material.

It has a OZ Audio Matrix Elite 12 mounted in it for testing. I brought it home and had it setup up in my HT as well. Works very well, very durable and is actually washable..

IMAG0036.jpg