pro-rabbit

Trying out a new covering material

I did manage to build a "test box" for some new coating materials that are similar to bed liner but are thicker and made for wood. Came out pretty good and I think we will be stocking this and offering it as an upgrade option for those that want it.

Here is an idea of what it looks like. This enclosure had zero prep work..was tossed together and then covered in the new material.

It has a OZ Audio Matrix Elite 12 mounted in it for testing. I brought it home and had it setup up in my HT as well. Works very well, very durable and is actually washable....

IMAG0036.jpg

BTW- I will have this at the show..not sure if I will have it hooked up, but it will at least be there to look at.

any other colors?

I'd love to do my wall on this ;)

Just black and white for now. All though we are working on colors as well. I will also be testing the black to see how it reacts to paint.

Up close picture...

IMAG0040-1.jpg

How rough is the texture? My Rhino covered enclosure is pretty hard on any carpet that it comes in contact with.

Its not.

If you are coming up tomorrow I will have this exact enclosure there and you can check it out.

We used some Rhino liner before, but it does not cover very well and if you want a really good seemless look you have to go supper thick or do a decent amount of prep work. Not to mention as you said, it is pretty rough.

For those that can not come check it out. It has a very similar texture to pro audio cabinets. That almost rubberized feel that is supposed to stand up to a decent amount of abuse..this product is very very similar.

It sounds like a winner to me, I actually forgot about the show date until I came in just a bit ago. I'm not sure if we'll be competing but we will definitely try to be there. I also plan to stay sober enough to get with you about my next enclosure design lol.gif

hahaha..you sure man..last time we had to hang and talk for almost a hour after the show to make sure you all could make it home...

BTW- I wonder what ever happened to that dog......

I completely forgot about that dog lmao. I hope it made it's way back home safely.

Dare I say, that is a "sexy beat box"!

Texture looks very nice. :)

Up close picture...

IMAG0040-1.jpg

Reminds me of an avocado I bought a while back. :P

Good looking stuff. :)

Thanks guys, This is now being offered as an upgrade option to all of our enclosures!!

looks pretty nice. !!

Thanks