MikeMartel

Local Competition Results!

I went to a little car showoff / competition yesterday. This was in no way an actual 'organized' competition. Classes were setup as single subwoofer / double subwoofers / Three + subwoofers. After going through all the contestants, they handed out the trophies and prizes. First up was single subwoofer, my class! They call third place, at a 136.9db (I think i got this shit in the bag for 2nd place and my buddy would get 1st place). Then, they call 2nd place.. NOT me 142.1db. Finally they call my buddy for first place at 148.7db. So. I go up to the sheet and check my name.. I got 144.7db! They skipped my name i guess.. Anyways i told the instructor of the competition and he told me I can swing by his shop and he will make it up to me. But I still got screwed out of a trophy.

ps : all metering was done by an audiocontrol, thats why my number was about 3 db louder than a week ago.

good to yeah your out there rubbing elbows.

the audio control is in to way accurate or constant glad you knew that....

great job!

good to yeah your out there rubbing elbows.

the audio control is in to way accurate or constant glad you knew that....

great job!

The English is struggling a little bit in the post. ;)

But yeah, It was fun to start going to competitions, even though they arent super serious or anything like that, there still fun! Looks like ill need to wait for the next one in order to get my first trophy.

im from Jamaica

But, seriously, those people are mucho special needs. The best part was the explanation that they gave us at the shop and the fact that, at the show they took responsibility but the next day they were saying it was the other people who screwed up. I still think it was sabotage because everyone who was on the team was from a competitors audio store. And the co-hosts had turned down the audio show to co-host in favor of these pricks.

great score man!!! looks like all your work is paying off!!!

not bad ;)

Nice work on the score.