Sign in to follow this  
ilovemesumme81

Waiting on my recone kit

It's been about 2 weeks now and when I check the status, it still says being processed. How long should I be expecting to wait for this kit?

It takes time to build the kit, and they build them in the order they come in. There is a very big build queue and they are working extremely hard to keep up.

How long is the backup? Idc I can wait I have patience but I'm just curious. I ordered a bl 18 and it's been about 10 business days so I've still got a long time to wait lol.

Plan on about a month from when you ordered.

The build queue is very large and they are working crazy hours to keep up, even with being down two people.

I've been loyal to Fi, almost 15 recones in last year, but just can't wait a month or more for recones, so I had to go with Psi.sad.png

I've been loyal to Fi, almost 15 recones in last year, but just can't wait a month or more for recones, so I had to go with Psi.sad.png

ouch bad choice.

fryingpan.gif

I ordered re-cones from them for RE MT 18"s.

Took 2-3 weeks to get them.

I ordered re-cones from them for RE MT 18"s.

Took 2-3 weeks to get them.

Yeah, I hear people all the time, "I got mine in a week or two". Never me, never been less than a month. Why all the hate for Psi? The build great subs and drop in kits, and in 3-5 business days. Good choice! Edited by jr711

I ordered my bl on the 16th of June and I just got it today. 8 days less than a month, not bad. It was kind of funny though, for the last week I've been checking my order and it's continued to say (even up to right now) that my order is being processed. I didn't even receive an email with a ups tracking num. Oh well that's fine by me lol it's here and I'm happy.

Sign in to follow this