djtomczak

How is this component set?

I've narrowed it down to this set, image dynamics 6.5 component. CTX65CS. Is this the best I can get for my money($160)? Im looking for some feedback on these. And I also need an amp to power one set of these and a set of 6x9s.

Great set for the money.

focal a1's for that price./ otherwise nice set

Heard nothing but good things on that for the money.

How about spending your money on a good component set and an amp to power it, and use the hu to power the 6x9's if you really see the need for the 6x9's?

I have 6x9s running off the head unit currently but they cannot keep up with the bass at all. I can't just leave the backs completely in the dark so I'd need a 4 channel amp. Looks like the id set will be the one then. I like the prescision power amp, are there any other suggestions?

i love my id ctx's but if i had it to do over again i think id nab a set of those focal access 165a1's either way you should be happy

You really don't need rear speakers. They will never keep up with the bass, and it is very annoying for your rear passengers to have the sound IN their ears !!!

They will have a nice sound coming from the front, and a shitty sound coming from the rear speakers.

At least get the same set for front & rear.

I thought th ID ctx were better than that. They can only be compared to the Focal Access a1 ? It's just the entry level from Focal : sounds nice but they are "light".

The only set I'd like to try is the JBL GTI 508 or 608 (not the 660; wayyyy too expensive !).

So far I love my Focal 165 KP. Have them for years on several amplifiers !

Good luck !

check the SSA store for other amps.