Sign in to follow this  
SMpaintball78

leaving car audio.. ;(

turn the turbo off and on???????

it works off of exhaust, maybe a wastegate control? that only dumps part of the pressure being built ...

swift,

i have a friend that chipped and removed the exhaust filter on his 2010, before he was getting 13 miles to the gal, now he gets 17-19 MPG, maybe something to look into with as many trucks as you have if they are all newer fords.

Thanks, mine does have a programmer on it but I still get maybe 15-16 at best but that's not normal. The 6.0's are just fuel hogs compared to the cummins 5.9 motors that get 23+ programmed. All my other trucks are heavy duty 26ft straight trucks but maintenance itsnt too much different than my daily 3/4 ton. Same principle applies mostly.

the guy i spoke of has a 2010 f 350 but i think his has the larger motor... is there a 6.7 or some shit?

arp headstuds are very nice.. i have some in my engine.... this way u dont have to buy new head bolts when u replace the HG...

the guy i spoke of has a 2010 f 350 but i think his has the larger motor... is there a 6.7 or some shit?

yeah, the new 2011+ have the 6.7's they are pretty damn stout stock, 400hp and 800lb/ft

I'd really like to have a 6.4 :) my cuzin has a 2012 f250 king ranch lifted on 35s with the 6.4. Has intake, mini Max tuner and what not. 500+hp and 1000+ tq. He let me drive it a few weeks ago..... fastest thing I have ever driving. Them stock twin turbos dont fuck around haha. I got it to build 42lbs of boost:)

shes so plain... ;( finished selling everything today and only came out $75 short of what i had in it all :)

IMG_20120710_200943.jpg

:)