Sign in to follow this  
SMpaintball78

leaving car audio.. ;(

hate to say it, but im leaving car audio.. atleast for a year or so. i have come across a SICK ass 2005 f250 powerstroke that is just absolutly GEORGOUS for a price i cant resist.... it is a ext cab, but i wont have the $$ for subs for awhile. atleast untill i get my loan under control lol. i am selling my old 2002 f150 so pm me if intrested.. here are pics & info of this sexyyyy beasttt..

mods:

6" rough county lift

20x10 rockstars with brand new Federal MT 35x12.50 less than 1500 miles on them

Dual steering stabilizer

k&n full intake

sinisters filter coolant system

air dog fuel system with 1/2 fuel lines

SCT tuner with Innovative diesel tunes

ARP head studs

4" turbo back MBRP exhaust to 6" MBRP black stack

gauge pod with autometer gauges boost, egt, trans temp

harley davidson head lights / grill

fitted seat covers

tinted tail lights

5Ge5Fd5Hf3E83I33J2c6k97ed7f67160e1405.jpg

IMG_20120628_190902.jpg

facebook_1000240639.jpg

Edited by Lantz

Why not just put your current gear in it? Nice truck and good luck with it.

Get a fuel efficient vehicle, like a Fiesta, and with the money saved in gas you can have your dream system! ..... plus a down payment on a house! :)

Hahah I'm just yanking yer chain.

truck looks sick!!!

nice truck but them tires look way too small.

Their 35s, but really it just needs a lower lift as long as it clears the fender-wells.

Have fun with the new truck Lantz.

It looks like it may have a lift plus spacers. Mine has a 2.5in level kit and it still rubs. A 6in is perfect for 35's, a 4in would get by but you could never really go offroad.

photo-1.jpg

Why not just put your current gear in it? Nice truck and good luck with it.

im selling it all to put twords a down payment on it :/... well the hccas im selling today locally for ... more than i have in them.. lol and the aq3500 and batteries im selling to my good buddy whos been trying to get his 2 zcon 18s up and going. he bought them but turned out, not enough $$ for amp or batteries so i figured id be a nice guy and hook a fella up :) i cut him a hella deal to say the least. i have a box for 2 10's to go under the back seat that ill have but nothing to compair to the hcca's :(

thanks guys!! yeah its a nasty truck to say the least.. pics dont do any justice.... as for the tires and rims.... those are 20" rims with 35" tires... 4.5" rough country lift with origional spacers in back.. so im told.. iv been wanting a truck lift and that looks nice and i was thinking about lifting my f150, but shes getting a little old and i thought i might as well sell here and get a new rig before to long and i wont be able to get anything for her because shes so old.. its a 02'... if anyone is intrested, i have it for sale. comes with a custom 250amp alt., and 2 runs of xs flex wire ;) haha

Damn those are some nice looking trucks. I always thought Fords looked better lifted. I wish you would keep it since it's paid for. No bills = win, but I also think man should buy what he wants. Only one life to live. Still, I like as is!!!

Nice!

Hope you know what you're in for.....diesel trucks are NOT cheap.

That truck looks nasty! Love it

get the vin do a Oasis report at ford, see what has been replaced and what has not.

that was the first year of the 6.0 ... and you can till.. that year had A LOT OF ISSUES...... i mean a lot.

good luck

Head gaskets!

get the vin do a Oasis report at ford, see what has been replaced and what has not.

that was the first year of the 6.0 ... and you can till.. that year had A LOT OF ISSUES...... i mean a lot.

good luck

From what I read up on them last night, the 2003 was the first year and 2003 and 2004 6.0s had the problems. Yeah even the 2005 and up 6.0s had problems but between 2004 and 2005, many many changes were made in the 6.0. But as I listed in the OP, 95% of the common 6.0 problems have been replaced :) he said the only thing left to do to make it bullet proof is do the EGR delete and that's it. Everything else is done

congrats, what ever makes you happy mate! I wouldn't simply because of gas, but thats just my .02.

sweet truck. i would love to have it.. dont get me wrong.

Nice truck for sure, just be prepared for the maintenance costs.

congrats, what ever makes you happy mate! I wouldn't simply because of gas, but thats just my .02.

he gets 16 city 20highway... im getting 14city 18 highway right now with my 5.4 v8. i believe him because my buddy had a 2005 6.0 single cab on 35s and got about the same mpg... not to worried myself

went to my last comp today in miamisburge ohio ;( idk how long ima last withou subs lol. anyways, did a 145.8 in dbdrag, and did a PERFECT 129.9 bass race :)

My 07 gets around 13 and that doesn't matter if it's hwy, city or towing. I hope it's not too much coin, you could either get a good one or a nightmare. I have 12 diesels and it,s costly.

yeah iv noticed that myself about the 6.0s... either u get a golden one with no problems, or u get one with ungodly problems..... i took the vin# to ford and its only been back 3 times since it was bought new in 2005. (the current owner of the truck is the origional owner) no big problems since it was new. he did blow the headgaskets a year ago and since he was having the engine torn apart to replace the gasket, he decided to go ahead and replace the head studs as well to the arp studs :) its a tank. i went and took my dad to look and it and get his opinion on it and he likes it haha. i also got to drive it... it CRAZY fast and smokes like a freight train lol. it has a sct tuner with 3 custom tunes and a smoke switch to turn the turbo on and off (when off while driving, it SMOKESSS) haha heres another pic i took today frpm the front...

friggin SEXYNESSS

IMG_20120702_173956-1.jpg

turn the turbo off and on???????

it works off of exhaust, maybe a wastegate control? that only dumps part of the pressure being built ...

swift,

i have a friend that chipped and removed the exhaust filter on his 2010, before he was getting 13 miles to the gal, now he gets 17-19 MPG, maybe something to look into with as many trucks as you have if they are all newer fords.