Sign in to follow this  
BigGuy

Hello all, South Alabama here

Well, the name is George. Car is a 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. The car has been with me for more than 10 yrs now and not much has been done. My audio has always come from Wal-Mart via Pioneer, Sony, Visionik, even Roadmaster. My first best subs were some JL 12w0's in a prowedge box that took me all summer to save for and I had to drive to Atlanta, Ga to get them. OI thought I was doing something. Then a guy from Montgomery had two Cerwin Vega Stroker 15"s in a Ford Explorer.

We're a little slower here in lower Alabama for car audio. However we're bred for football that's why we dominate the SEC. Can you say Roll Tide? How bout War Damn Eagle? Car audio on the other hand, not so good. I feel like a loner, nobody to turn to for guidance and help. I'm probably 10 years behind most of you guys with experience. I'm learning. SSA is like family. Blood is thicker than water and I'm getting right with my posting.

Welcome aboard, you are home.

X2 Welcome !!

Welcome

:WELCOME:

welcome sir!!!

welcome to ssa bro im up in the gump area alabama isnt soooo far behind lol just a much smaller circle of audio fanatics than some of the other states lol

:WELCOME: