Nextiii

BC 1100.4 PROBLEM FED UP

I had a paper in the box with the listed problems and it's still folded tight in the box exactly how i left it. So no they didn't even bother to read the shit i said was going on with the amp.

Its not like i had the amp for months ....these things have happened AS SOON AS I recieved this damn amp. I don't want to tell them anything else either replace it or give me my money.

1. i sent it in they said it was fine

2. i sent it again! with a note with details that has not been read. and now they tell me 3rd chan was out? why did they not see this the first time? i didnt do anything different

3. I had to pay for the repair when this shit was going on when I just got the amp

Edited by Nextiii

I hope it gets worked out man, sounds like a shitty situation to be in and I understand your fustration.

Talk to navid today...He said he would reboard the amp. Hopefully this goes good.

:encore:

So it ONLY protects when using the HPF?

Again. Still haven't answered. I can see why they had a problem troubleshooting...

Again. Still haven't answered. I can see why they had a problem troubleshooting...

He answered the question for you a couple times already, yes it only protects in HPF and regardless if speakers are hooked up or not. It doesnt protect when playing his subs on LPF and he has tried to other amps on his front stage with no problems whatsoever.

despite te gains and such. does it go into protect one extremely low volume? or even if you arent playing enything? and i know ur already having rebordd but hell j.w.

He answered the question for you a couple times already, yes it only protects in HPF and regardless if speakers are hooked up or not. It doesnt protect when playing his subs on LPF and he has tried to other amps on his front stage with no problems whatsoever.

No, he said it didn't on LP on his subs. How about defeat/all pass? How about HP on his subs?

I'd seriously want to check before sending it in as making sure it is the amp and rectified would be my goal.

Drummer's question is a good one as well. Is it gain dependent?

it is random ...it will play on lpf on subs but if i adjust anything it will protect

despite te gains and such. does it go into protect one extremely low volume? or even if you arent playing enything? and i know ur already having rebordd but hell j.w.

yes the amp went into protect with jus rcas in before..... and it also did play for a while when the gains were shit low.. and if u changed any settings ...protect.

Edited by Nextiii

i also tried hooking up a speaker at a time....protect..i tried everything man

dont come for me bro. Did you not see the part where i said i had a paper in there that had the list of problems that sat un touched in the box? that they also specifically asked for?

Loose connection somewhere in the amp. Before the last response that wasn't for sure the case which is why I wanted you to clarify. I'd hate to have you wait for a new board and have it not solve the issue.

Loose connection somewhere in the amp. Before the last response that wasn't for sure the case which is why I wanted you to clarify. I'd hate to have you wait for a new board and have it not solve the issue.

another thing is when i got the amp back from amp medics i opened the back cover to discover some of the rcs inputs unhooked from the board. Well navid said they would do it same day they got the amp and ship it right back out.

i hope all goes well with the reboard... don't get me wrong I own other crescendo products and they work great thats why i decided to get the c1100.

Did you not see the part where i said i had a paper in there that had the list of problems that sat un touched in the box? that they also specifically asked for?

How can you be certain the note went untouched?

I have read notes in packages before and returned said notes to package to make sure nothing was missed.

Doesn't always mean it was never read.

. Well navid said they would do it same day they got the amp and ship it right back out.

And this is what will happen.

listen bro..the tape on the note was never even touched...and also taped in the same exact location? I could understand if the note was like thrown some where else in the box and had a little bit of rip marks from undoing the tape, but this was def not the case.

Sorry to hear this homie. I know it can be fustrating. Navid is a good dude. He'll get you right.

That's over the top and going beyond. Nice.

Exactly why I asked so many questions above. I still smell potentially an issue in car; however, the way you've dealt with Travis has been stellar.

for sure^^^. with the amp looking like it was dropped and everything you guys still replace the amp. that really is going above and beyond.

Wow, I totally feel confident with ordering products from Crescendo after reading all these post. Kudos for the excellent customer service. That really does say something about the company and goes along way in my book. Crescendo for the win!!!