Sign in to follow this  
SMpaintball78

selling WHOLE system... EVERYTHING MUST GO!

OK, got my loan for my new truck so everything must go. my prices (IMO) are already CRAZY LOW so they are FIRM and prices also are for ONLY THIS WEEKEND! here we go

2 orion hcca 15s D2s

older greay cones, a few scuffs around the edges nothing serious and on HAD a slit in the surround but was fixed 100% and is holding up great.

coils are still shinny copper :)

2000rms/4000peak EACH

400oz magnets

4" 8layer copper coils

BAD ASS SUBS

asking $500+ shipping for both!! thats CHEAPPP

Next up is my audioque 3500.1 dual inputs. works 100%. a few light scratches nothing major. does have one missing mounting foot :( i recieved it like that. doesnt effect anything. i have been running it .5ohm to my hccas for 4 months or so and does great. never gets hot or anything. has been backed up with batteries and a fat alt so its good to go. i have seen up to 4300watts clamped at .5ohm... that is with electric that is up to par... i have the box for the amp and bass knob.

asking $500+shipping as well.... YOU WILL NOT FIND ONE EVEN CLOSE TO THIS PRICE!

again prices are FIRMMMMM. pm me or just post here if intrested :)

IMG_20120701_135858.jpg

IMG_20120516_101010.jpg

IMG_20120527_013316.jpg

IMG_20120526_234903.jpg

photo2.jpg

Selling your batts?

I am in the market for batteries. Let me know if you have any for sale.

i was holding them a week or so for my buddy :/ plus shipping for them would most likly be more than there work lol

nobody wants a aq3500 for 500????????

Aq is sold! Hccas are left ... some make me a offer ... Neeed them gone asap!!

You wouldn't happen to be selling your HO alt would you? I could really use one.

You wouldn't happen to be selling your HO alt would you? I could really use one.

wow that was wierd you asked haha. i literally just took a video and pics of it to post on caco lol ill shoot u a pm now.

possible i could get one of the hccas off you?

Probably not.....maybe a W7 though :lol:

Probably not.....maybe a W7 though laugh.png

lol. i decided i cant tade this shit no more, i gotta have a big system again... i been working HELLA overtime at work so i got some $$ put away. i still have my BIG ass box for 2 15s (7.5cubes tuned @ 31hz designed by allen) and i still have both my batteries, alternator and big three) only thing i need is amp and subs.. what to do what to do.........

what kind of electrical did you use to make that AQ stable at .5 ohms? im thinking about running my AQ2200 on .5 but not sure what electrical upgrades ide need at the least for it.

i have a 250 custom alt., big 3 upgrade, optima red top up front, 2 c&d 270fr batteries in back and 2 runs of xs flex 0 gauge wire. i ran 2 aq 2200's strapped at 1 ohm off that electric with no problems. with that 3500.5 running at .5 ohm, i never dropped below 13.2V which IMO is pretty damn impressive.

Sign in to follow this