2Loud

need help on choosing a componet set!

hello people, im looking for help on choosing a 6.5 componet set for my 05 grand am. im mainly looking for sq with very clean highs with a good amount of midrange aswell. i will be running a amp to these once i figure out what type of set i go with. my budget is around 200 or less. thanks

SQ and some loudness, I recommend the Incriminator Audio I Series Components. I'm currently running them with a sundown 100.2. Very clear audio I have them on the hpf around 100-110 hz. I listen to mostly rap and hip hop and the music is great it's also pretty loud. The mids are in my stock door locations and the tweeters are in the stock pillars/pods by the side mirror. I'm very satisfied and if you choose them I'd hope you would be satisfied as well. Just stating my experience. Good luck!

hi gays i am a new member of this forum please help me if i foun any problem i am very thanksful to you.

Don't call me gay....thanks.

hi gays i am a new member of this forum please help me if i foun any problem i am very thanksful to you.

huh2.gifhuh2.gif

@ hi gays, lol, can I get three snaps and two thumbs up!!! Seriously I hear those Incriminator components are pretty good as well as the Hybrid Audio Imagines and Phoenix Gold RSD's. Let us know what you get and a mini review would be nice.