Trixter

What's up!?!!??!?!

Well, I thought I'd pop in to say hey..so..."HEY"..lol. I know it's been a long time since i've been on here but i had a lot going on. we bought a new house last june and i have been working in the basement ever since. didn't compete last year at all. i think i've only done a hand full of installs. well, i feel the need to hang out and get back in the swing of things so here i am...i'll browse the threads now....

he found his way home :wub:

Congrats on the home purchase! :)

And welcome back to SSA :P

Don't go back to Chitaudio.com.

Just don't.

Welcome back. Two reappearances now near me with noone nearby before.

thanks for the welcome backs, guys, it has been awhile. my basement system will be pretty neat, not done yet. i plan on using the RLp-12, logoless, that i got from mike, that is still in a box in my garage! i have 2 sets of dayton in way 8" 3 ways and a pair of 5 1/4" dayton in wall 2 way w/ separate volume control in the bathroom. working on the amp and source unit set up as i go here....i'll keep ya posted on it.

thanks for the welcome backs, guys, it has been awhile. my basement system will be pretty neat, not done yet. i plan on using the RLp-12, logoless, that i got from mike, that is still in a box in my garage! i have 2 sets of dayton in way 8" 3 ways and a pair of 5 1/4" dayton in wall 2 way w/ separate volume control in the bathroom. working on the amp and source unit set up as i go here....i'll keep ya posted on it.

that sounds like a very cool project :fing34:

Indeed, love to see pictures of your setup!