Nextiii

Order update on 2 zcon 12's 2ohm

still havnt recieved Order #4067

When did you order?

Steel for Xcon and Zcon builds were wiped out faster then the steel supplier could replenish. The needed steel arrived at the build house Monday and they guys are working full tilt all this week to catch up and most orders will be shipping out next week. For future reference, email will usually get a faster answer.

I order 2 ssa zcons 12" dual 1 on May 28. But its well worth the wait

All Zcon's are built and ready to go except one part that is stuck at the port, but will be in very shortly.

All Zcon's are built and ready to go except one part that is stuck at the port, but will be in very shortly.

Yes sir :)

What about Xcons?

How is production going on those?

These subs take way too long to ship.....

Xcon's are at normal pace, some went out a little early recently.

That's the trade off with something that's hand crafted in the USA rather than mass produced overseas.

That's the trade off with something that's hand crafted in the USA rather than mass produced overseas.

I understand it takes time, but at the end of the day it is still a subwoofer. Two months to build a sub (because it is hand crafted) is bs. What happens is the parts are probably delayed for a good 7 weeks, then the subs are built in the last week.

Hand made Bentley's don't even take 2 months to be built.

You're joking on the Bentley comment right? SSA subs are manufactured/built, not just parts slapped together.

You're joking on the Bentley comment right? SSA subs are manufactured/built, not just parts slapped together.

That made no sense. Anything hand built is made up of little parts being put together. Yeah those little parts may be individually bulilt/milled before being added to other parts to make a final product but It is not like Xcons differ from one another (like Fi subs or something). As long as they are the same size, subs from companies like Ascendant and SSA are ALL the same. I am also positive Bentley vehicles are not "just slapped together."

You can not compare to a Bentley. It's assanine. Bentley is also a large company, granted it's small in comparison to other manufactures, but they are large, have been around for quite some time and have many robots and workers. The buildhouse for SSA is literally not even a handful of people manufacturing and assembling parts by hand for several OEMs. You have the right to your opinion, but you have no idea about the industry or the business.

As long as they are the same size, subs from companies like Ascendant and SSA are ALL the same.

You are very wrong.

And they all have delays right now.

Ok. I am not bashing the brand or anything, I am just saying that waiting two months is too long.

So the Xcon 18 D1 I am going to recieve evemtually is different from any other Xcon 18 D1 that people have on this forum of the same generation?

That made no sense. Anything hand built is made up of little parts being put together. Yeah those little parts may be individually bulilt/milled before being added to other parts to make a final product but It is not like Xcons differ from one another (like Fi subs or something). As long as they are the same size, subs from companies like Ascendant and SSA are ALL the same. I am also positive Bentley vehicles are not "just slapped together."

Each sub is very different in its own build spec. The only thing in common with the sub brands you mentioned is the build house.

id have to agree on the long time it took. I ordered plenty of things that had to be custom built or made. even shipped my car overseas to have work done , and it never took this long. This would be my first time ordering subs so maybe it's just for this particular category. I have a friend still waiting on some fi btl n2's forever also.

Ok. I would be more pleased at them if they would respond to emails about the progress of the build. I emailed them on Thursday afternoon and they have not responded up till now, and probably won't unitl Monday.

It almost feels like they take your money and forget about you, but your subs will come. Well worth the wait for superior products.

Ok. I would be more pleased at them if they would respond to emails about the progress of the build. I emailed them on Thursday afternoon and they have not responded up till now, and probably won't unitl Monday.

That is very unlike Aaron and Mark I'm sure they will get back to you soon. I have run every brand that you can name and I am 100% loyal to SSA because of the quality and customer service. I can assure you that it will be worth the wait.

It almost feels like they take your money and forget about you, but your subs will come. Well worth the wait for superior products.

I don't think that I have ever waited more than 48 hours for a response, and I can get annoying with the amount of emails that I send. You are right about the wait, it is definitely worth it.

Mark was very helpful with me throughout the whole process. Any question I had was answered, and I got my money's worth for sure.

I am sorry we did not answer with-in 24 hours, which we work really hard to do. I responded to your store email earlier this morning explaining everything about why SSA sub woofers are not just sitting on a shelf waiting to be sold. Unlike most, we actually work 7 days a week.