Nextiii

Order update on 2 zcon 12's 2ohm

It almost feels like they take your money and forget about you, but your subs will come. Well worth the wait for superior products.

We don't forget about anyone and work quite hard to keep everyone up to speed.

You're joking on the Bentley comment right? SSA subs are manufactured/built, not just parts slapped together.

You're joking on the Bentley comment right? SSA subs are manufactured/built, not just parts slapped together.

That made no sense. Anything hand built is made up of little parts being put together. Yeah those little parts may be individually bulilt/milled before being added to other parts to make a final product but It is not like Xcons differ from one another (like Fi subs or something). As long as they are the same size, subs from companies like Ascendant and SSA are ALL the same. I am also positive Bentley vehicles are not "just slapped together."

oh i get it now.... you just like talkin about things you have no clue about......... gotcha.. well aslong as we both know your full of shit carry on.

Edited by bigjon

That made no sense. Anything hand built is made up of little parts being put together. Yeah those little parts may be individually bulilt/milled before being added to other parts to make a final product but It is not like Xcons differ from one another (like Fi subs or something). As long as they are the same size, subs from companies like Ascendant and SSA are ALL the same. I am also positive Bentley vehicles are not "just slapped together."

oh i get it now.... you just like talkin about things you have no clue about......... gotcha.. well aslong as we both know your full of shit carry on.

Mybad BigJon. I didn't think a simple comment would make you so sad.

Edited by miwasqo

Each sub is very different in its own build spec. The only thing in common with the sub brands you mentioned is the build house.

Thank you. The pole piece alone is different from model to model, and it takes a long time for each one on the CNC machine. With the demand, there is just no way at this current time for the guys at the factory to just build up a ton of very expensive steel parts ahead of time.

And for what it is worth, I am not questioning the build quality or performance of the SSA sub line. I know they are real high quality or I would not have ordered one in the first place.

Each sub is very different in its own build spec. The only thing in common with the sub brands you mentioned is the build house.

Thank you. The pole piece alone is different from model to model, and it takes a long time for each one on the CNC machine. With the demand, there is just no way at this current time for the guys at the factory to just build up a ton of very expensive steel parts ahead of time.

I just may have some personal experience with pole machining and the differences. There are no two sub lines alike. Each is unique per platform.

Mybad BigJon. I didn't think a simple comment would make you so sad.

lol@ you. if you only knew me.

its ok... keep making your self look like an ass clown.... your amusing. tell us more about SSA subs and other shit you have no clue about please :D

Keep it civil boys.

I don't need to (or want to) know you Bigjon. You are the only one offended about what I said. Get a life outside this forum so you can learn to take things easier instead of being a bigot. You are the one looking stupid because you are trying to pick a fight because I stated an opinion.

Edited by miwasqo

Keep it civil boys.

I never said anything he should be offended by why he has came at me twice.

:)

:-) thanks ssa for answering all my questions. Can't wait too see the email that says ups has them. SSA for the win

feels like dejavu in this thread.