Sign in to follow this  
Altimagoesbang

SP4 Questions

Ive been looking into a sp4 18 and have a few questions, hoping to find somone on the fourms instead of flooding fi with emails atm.

Would running a cresendo 3500 to a single 18 sp4 at .7 be to much? Also how many cubes should i go with with 1 18 on 3500 tuned to 32hz.

I would be getting the sub with all the opitions also if that makes a differnce in power handling.

Thanks guys!!

The BC3500 would be fine. I have 4 SP4 18's w/ a BC3500 on each one in a 4th order at .5ohm ea.

If your doing ported, 6-8cu ft would be great. That's if you have it. It'd be best to figure max internal volume you'll have after wood displacement & then tune accordingly.

The BC3500 would be fine. I have 4 SP4 18's w/ a BC3500 on each one in a 4th order at .5ohm ea.

If your doing ported, 6-8cu ft would be great. That's if you have it. It'd be best to figure max internal volume you'll have after wood displacement & then tune accordingly.

Agreed ud be fine.

Agreed ud be fine.

agreed

Thanks guys!

NP! Let us know how it goes.

Sign in to follow this