SMpaintball78

new truck deal fell through soo...

well the new truck i was about to get fell through. i sold EVERYTHING i had to get it and at the last minute, he backed out so not only did i not get my new truck, i had no audio either...... so i spent the money i got on my f150.. on doing things iv always wanted to do to it since i bought it awhile ago.. here are a few pics of my baby now smile.png

to start, i got her a brand new rough country 3" lift kit..

IMG_20120719_222625.jpg

next, i bought smoked all LED headlights and all LED smoked cab lights..

IMG_20120721_001349.jpg

IMG_20120721_001900.jpg

IMG_20120721_103427.jpg

now dont worry, im getting back into audio. i am currently as we speak, re foaming all three of my oldschool american bass vfl 10s and going to have them on my kicker zr1000. just a little something... i have something BIGGER in store.. stay tuned for updates..

still gonna bu my zcons?

That lift kit made a difference. What are some of the side effects of it though? Gas mileage, longevity, any other unforseen side effects mechanicaly?

truck looks good...

why did he back out?

lmao damn that sucks...

still gonna bu my zcons?

havent decided yet. my buddy said he would sell me one of his zcon 18s for... VERY CHEAP but i just dont know if i want a 18. i have all my back seats in and i must say its nice to have them back. i was REALLY wanting just 1 zcon 12.....

That lift kit made a difference. What are some of the side effects of it though? Gas mileage, longevity, any other unforseen side effects mechanicaly?

gas mileage is still good. the ride is a bit rougher though...

truck looks sick Lantz

Looks good man! Get some audio in there!

lol im on it. check these out... i just finished doing a new foam surround last night. 2 of the 3 needed refoamed when i bought them so i went on ebay and bought 2 new refoams for JL W0 10's oldschools and used them on these smile.png turned out great.

this pic is of the first one of 2 subs i refoamed...

IMG_20120721_210415.jpg

IMG_20120721_182146.jpg

both the subs on the bottom are the ones i re did lol i was a little.. under the influence when i did the one on the right....... still holding up great lol

IMG_20120722_101749.jpg

Edited by Lantz

truck looks sick Lantz

hey thanks man

lol im on it. check these out... i just finished doing a new foam surround last night. 2 of the 3 needed refoamed when i bought them so i went on ebay and bought 2 new refoams for JL W0 10's oldschools and used them on these smile.png turned out great.

both the subs on the bottom are the ones i re did lol i was a little.. under the influence when i did the one on the right....... still holding up great lol

IMG_20120722_101749.jpg

They both look the same.. I see the glue on both running like a mad man!!! lmao... looks pretty damn good though

IMG_20120722_101749.jpg

They both look the same.. I see the glue on both running like a mad man!!! lmao... looks pretty damn good though

haha it is the first time iv ever "re done" anything on a sub. i went hard with the glue just to make sure they would stay haha

Truck looks good. You will save money by Not owning the big diesel.... trust me,lol

Truck looks good. You will save money by Not owning the big diesel.... trust me,lol

oh i know especiallya 6point uh-oh lol.

this is a pic of the truck when i got it....

plasti8.jpg

and this is the truck now :)

IMG_20120722_162821.jpg

Edited by Lantz

this is a pic of the truck when i got it....

plasti8.jpg

and this is the truck now smile.png

IMG_20120722_162821.jpg

hottness!!!