MoeBetta55

Gcon 12" box build help

im getting a new gcon 12" and just need to build a box for it. i want it ported, specs for the sub are 2.00-2.50cuft @ 28-33hz for ported box and 2.50-3.00 cuft @28- 30hz for ported optimal.... i came across this box diagram for a ssa dcon 12 but im not sure if it would also work for the gcon 12".

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/45938-quote-for-225cuft-dcon-enclosure/page__p__726610__fromsearch__1#entry726610

if anyone has any dimensions for one could i bum them from you if not a little insight would help, Thanks.

I suggest going to re audio and using the box calculater it works well that's what me and nem used to build both boxes for my gcon 15

I suggest going to re audio and using the box calculater it works well that's what me and nem used to build both boxes for my gcon 15

The RE calc is horrible.

The RE calc is horrible.

Agreed

It is not the only one I use to model boxes. Always double check one to the next and final figures by hand.