getloud

i need a recone for a n3 with a sp4 basket

I have tried to get ahold of someone from Fi since apiril i have recieved one email back asking if he had helped me yet at the beginning of june. I have sent email after email and i have yet to get a reponse since then. i need to order a recone for a 18" n3 7 spider with sp4 basket. i am hoping someone on here will be about to help me out, i wish i would of waited the extra months and got a normal basket so i could order recones normally. i would go ahead and order normal baskets with recones but pending 65$ a piece extra right now and having to buy 2 recones instead of one isnt an option.

thanks

-getloud

The team is currently under heavy load, you will recieve service as soon as available I'm sure.

Resend the e-mail, Shawn is pretty much upto date with e-mails so should respond within a 24/48 hr period. If you have no luck let me know.

Thanks!

I sent an email last night im just waiting now, if they dont reply by tomorrow ill be sure you pm you, thanks for the help i apprecaite it.

If this is Shay, then yeah we are getting this taken care of.

that it is and i reallllllllllyyyyy appreciate it.

<3 Fi

Waiting on news from Shawn too ! for 2 BL to Martinique !!!

Oops !

I was wondering if you ever got my email I sent it with a picture it might of went to your spam filter

Your recone will go out tomorrow Shay, it was cool to talk to you today, I just wanted to call you to let you know the shipping and whatnot. If you ever need anything, just keep my number and give me a call.

Your recone will go out tomorrow Shay, it was cool to talk to you today, I just wanted to call you to let you know the shipping and whatnot. If you ever need anything, just keep my number and give me a call.

will do man, i appreciate all the help extremely.