Sign in to follow this  
AXEHAMMER

Fosgate T2-Need quick answers :)

I have an opportunity to buy TWO practically new T2d412 in box for 600. I know they go for over 500 new not including the box. I also know they are spl subs. My question is

a. Is there any reason I shouldnt get them

b. Has anyone had experience with the newer model t2s and if so are they musical AT ALL?

FLIP EM!

EDIT: Let me elaborate....buy them, try them, then sell or keep them. We can't tell you how they'll sound and you have very little to lose right?

Edited by An-i-no

FLIP EM!

EDIT: Let me elaborate....buy them, try them, then sell or keep them. We can't tell you how they'll sound and you have very little to lose right?

Thats sorta what i was asking lol, could i make any money on them if i dont like them, I heard sonicelectronics sells them for about 400 a piece new, but i guess the box im getting makes it worth it. I should be able to flip them and make 150-200 bucks?

Chime in Aaron? You always have good truthful advice.... :)

Edited by AXEHAMMER

Not a great deal if you are planning on reselling. The box is really only worth the wood put into it imo. Try to get it for $500.

Taken for 550. They look smell and perform like new. even got reciept and boxes for them.