Welterc50

Serious Groundpounder info needed...

I have a question for anyone on here that has experience with 6th order enclosures or blow-through boxes. I have finally gathered everything I needed for my build in my silverado (standard box). The part that has been bothering me is that the build that I originally based my idea on was Jack Chisam's Sleeper. The basic design was a series ported 6th order with the front chamber untuned and the back tuned around 30hz. it is a 3:1 ratio 6th order. The woofers I chose were the Zcons (6) and I am running them from a American Bass 1100.1 (maybe 2 in the future). The amp and batteries are in the very back of the bed on the back side of the box.

So, with all this being said here are my concerns...

Will the larger cab space of the extended cab (not crew) effect the resonant frequency of the Truck? If yes how so?

Jack (single cab) was doing like 150 on music at around 25hz (I was hoping to be closer to 154, a little higher is fine) how would you suggest changing the enclosure?

I was hoping to run the truck in Psychlone since the build is stealth and meets all the bonus point requirements.

Any input you may have is greatly appreciated!

Ok, let me ask a different question..

What advice of things to avoid can you guys give me when building box as stated above?

Nic Watts is the current authority on zcon bandpass blow throughs

Wasn't Psychlone eliminated?

Wasn't Psychlone eliminated?

It might be, but I want the build to be that style.. Basically I liked the concept and wanted to make my daily truck fit the categories.