brian85578

does the wife really know

does your wife or girlfriend really know the price you paid for your audio equipment ?

No but she wouldn't trip. It's cheaper than racing like I did before audio.

Mine helps me with my company..so yep she knows that I spend a ton of money a year on this industry.

YUP i sure do!

gayhaaay1.gifgayhaaay1.gif

oh hell no lol. we aint married or nothing so it really aint non of her concern but like for instance, when i got these w7s (for less than $300 i will say) she flipped out and was going on about me saving for a house... i was like, im 19 and live at home. saving for a house hasnt even crossed my mind haha.

Rofl. She doesn't know what I spend on anything. Not her business. She also wouldn't care.

She never asks :)

Mine stopped asking a long time ago.

nahhh she doesn't care, but i often get the " You don't even need all of that" and I go "You don't need that 700$ purse you hardly carry shit in"

My gf cares and flips out and says the exact same thing! haha

nahhh she doesn't care, but i often get the " You don't even need all of that" and I go "You don't need that 700$ purse you hardly carry shit in"

Lmao that's how me and my wife are.

no need for secrets in a good marriage .

no need for secrets in a good marriage .

This^^ It may not go smoothly at first of course lol but eventually they become ok with it. Sometimes like in my case, they get the addiction to and you end up with 5 sets of different subs with as many boxes and amps ninja.gif

LMFAO, that had me rolling

ohhh, so true, so true.

Its funny, if you ever tell like,"normal" ppl, how much we spend on CA, their mouth drops.

400 for this, 550 for that, 2000 on this, etc etc etc lol

and not enough money for a meter.. shakin head at u senchez....

i guess if u do get an spl meter and it ever gets stolen, u can claim it for $1000 wont you?

Oh PS- all extra money rewarded goes back to my battery fund, :)

back on topic-

Hell, my wife doesnt even know who i am yet so i guess she could care less what i spend money on and how much at this time.

Old girl flipped shits but insisted have a closet full of clothes shoes and purses costing more than my car and audio equipment. New girl doesn't give two shits as long as i dont turn it up with her in the car lmao. Somehow gonna have to break her of that though.....

Old girl flipped shits but insisted have a closet full of clothes shoes and purses costing more than my car and audio equipment. New girl doesn't give two shits as long as i dont turn it up with her in the car lmao. Somehow gonna have to break her of that though.....

Best way to do that, is to give her the remote and plug in HER ipod

ohhh, so true, so true.

Its funny, if you ever tell like,"normal" ppl, how much we spend on CA, their mouth drops.

lol omg yea dude. Sometimes I feel bad and ask " What would you buy with the money I spent on my car audio equipment" then my one friend says " I would buy a whole bunch liquor and a pound of dank rent out a club for a weekend and get wasted" when he said this.......I didnt feel bad anymore! lol

lol omg yea dude. Sometimes I feel bad and ask " What would you buy with the money I spent on my car audio equipment" then my one friend says " I would buy a whole bunch liquor and a pound of dank rent out a club for a weekend and get wasted" when he said this.......I didnt feel bad anymore! lol

You need new friends.

ohhh, so true, so true.

oh wow, so all that money your friend wants to spend in a night or two? :Doh:

lol same thing I said , but buying 1500$ collecter edition comic books and spending over 600$ a month on digital items in a video game I cant pick out which is worse. Each of which some of my friends do.

lol same thing I said , but buying 1500$ collecter edition comic books and spending over 600$ a month on digital items in a video game I cant pick out which is worse. Each of which some of my friends do.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmygod! lmao.

Those You Ge Oh cards do catch a pretty penny. Especially if its an "RARE" condition.

I buy what I want she buys what she wants, works out great!! As long as we don't affect our financial position or goals it's all good.