spbfitz

Tryin to help a friend out box builder in NJ OR PA?

Just got done doing a system for my friend on a hifonics 1000 watt amp and a 15" l7 and the box he got is terrible it can't hit anything below 40 worth a damn. And he loves his lows. So I was wondering of anyone in NJ OR PA would like to get paid to build a box more suitable for the sub.

Thank you

Those subs like high porting or sealed boxes. Never were they meant to be ultra rumblers.

Well I'm going off what his last l7 sounded like and the box he got is only like 16x20x18

Just got done doing a system for my friend on a hifonics 1000 watt amp and a 15" l7 and the box he got is terrible it can't hit anything below 40 worth a damn. And he loves his lows. So I was wondering of anyone in NJ OR PA would like to get paid to build a box more suitable for the sub.

Thank you

you need a BIG sealed enclosure.... Then it will be fine

I have run several L7 15", and I agree with the last posts : the only times it was sounding goooood is with huge sealed boxes. Kicker says up to 5 ft3 net volume IIRC.

I was not into ported boxes at that time.

They murder the lows, but I felt them less accurate than the SSA subs I had later. :)