breez8708

need help bad

i cant lie i have no clue on any door speakers i really want thant concert sound inside but what do i go with.

It depends on what you want. Some guys I know just want screaming volume, some people want to spend oodles of money finding mids that sound super smooth and warm......

Concert sounds is a general statement.... Rap concert? Heavy metal concert? Classic rock concert?

Budget? Deadener? Amplifier on your mids? Processing helps sounds a lot, processor? Ummmmmm....

it seems like alot to get that great sound but i no 1 thing i hate tweeters i jus want a clean clear sound not to mention im running two 15in american bass hds d1s on two crecendo 2000d

Great sound means great budget

of course i did dont care of the cost long as its sound to the best of its abillity i do it jus need to no wat brands,the rms thats needed to produce good sound and how many ch do i need on the amp to push them

Try some two ways and see if you like them. As far as how many channels your amp would be depends on how many speakers you add. Do some research on brands because what our ears might like could be the opposite for you. Sometimes it takes a little homework to find what fits your needs.

of course i did dont care of the cost long as its sound to the best of its abillity i do it jus need to no wat brands,the rms thats needed to produce good sound and how many ch do i need on the amp to push them

That's just it, it isn't about the brands or the amps but the install. And yes, it is easily possible to take some $5 over stock drivers and install them right and have them perform better than a $1000 component set just slapped in factory locations.

For SQ and high budget check out focal, beyma, and morel

Those will give you the perfect sound your looking for as that's what they as a company shoot for.

As for myself I choose Rockford fosgate T (their top of the line category) components. Because after looking at those other brands they were just a bit too much into crazy SQ and I wanted more loudness but still some smooth warm speakers with out getting into pro audio speakers. <--- crazy loud no SQ...

If you want F*#ki&G loud mids and highs and you just wanna hear blistering sounds enough to cut through your ungodly about of bass then check out pro audio from places like Rockford fosgate, Mmats, American bass, and if you have a super budget check out selenium and crescendo.

Mind you fosgate Mmats and American bass all have non pro audio lines that sound great too, they are more like a hybrid of trying to reach loud and sounding good. Where as morel is all about sounding perfect with loudness as a last priority, and any companies pro audio is basically saying idc about the quality of my sounds I just need to hear the sounds over my 10 18" woofers so I can still hear the song.

Thank you guys I really appreciate this now im check things out and get it done i have two cars i want to do an hope it sounds gud thanks again