SMpaintball78

bought my first bike today :)

so iv been wanting a bike now for quite some time and finally decided to go ahead and get on. i found this one for a grand under blue book (yes, everything checks out lol) so i picked it up. its a 2007 kawasaki ninja 650r. what yall think?

here is a short video i took today. ill post pics tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTUbjfOF0b4

seriously

Let me guess..Mommy and daddy?

Maybe he works?

I was 21 and had a new drop top c5 vette. I never had a mommy and daddy. I hustled for mine. Maybe he does too.

Bikes really don't cost much anyway.

Maybe he works?

I was 21 and had a new drop top c5 vette. I never had a mommy and daddy. I hustled for mine. Maybe he does too.

Bikes really don't cost much anyway.

true, but you were too busy working to be on a fourm :D and he never talks about work

sponcers are ok :D im not hating,

nice bike, dont hurt your self

People hatin... Keep on hustlin

It's a 5 year old 650, lol give the dude a break. Who cares how he got it.

seriously

Let me guess..Mommy and daddy?

congrats on the bike!!

Nice bike!!!

im a welder/pipefitter lol ya im 19 but i still live at home,and i have hardly any bills... i make GOOD money to be 19 years old so i pocket most of my check every week. haters gonna hate hahaha. ( not trying to brag guys)

im a welder/pipefitter lol ya im 19 but i still live at home,and i have hardly any bills... i make GOOD money to be 19 years old so i pocket most of my check every week. haters gonna hate hahaha. ( not trying to brag guys)

Do your thing man! Be safe on that thing too. I've lost a few friends in motorcycle crashes, and a few that made it ended up with life changing injuries. Not trying to be a downer, just be safe and mature with it.

pipe fitters make doe good path

Awesome bike sure, one of the first bikes I wanted was a ninja 650r.

Do your thing man! Be safe on that thing too. I've lost a few friends in motorcycle crashes, and a few that made it ended up with life changing injuries. Not trying to be a downer, just be safe and mature with it.

yeah. iv been riding quads anad dirtbikes since i was 5 years old so i have a pretty good idea whats going on lol. i know they are dangerous as hell but im not in it to go fast or anything. i just like cruising on the back roads relaxing :) haha

im only a first year apprentice so i dont make NO WHERE NEAR as much as the guys i work with do. but to be my first year out of highschool, i make bank compaired to anyone else i graduated with lol

im only a first year apprentice so i dont make NO WHERE NEAR as much as the guys i work with do. but to be my first year out of highschool, i make bank compaired to anyone else i graduated with lol

i've been a welder for 14yrs, now i'm a weld supervisor. best job i could have chosen IMO

i take it your not going to college eaither, which means in like four years everyone you graduated with that is will have alot more "bank" compared to you lol. to me you just sound like a cocky kid whos always had everything handed to him. Not hating lol nice starter bike though.

lol nice broad statement there, you sound like a troll. You can make alot of money with or without college.

i take it your not going to college eaither, which means in like four years everyone you graduated with that is will have alot more "bank" compared to you lol. to me you just sound like a cocky kid whos always had everything handed to him. Not hating lol nice starter bike though.

nice second post prick

nice second post prick

It was his first haha, oh well SSA is the place to be.

or i it very well could be that i work 40hrs a weeks and know how to save money.... lol idk just a thought. haters gonna hate haha

Lol i wasnt hating man, all i meant was from what you ssid is you seem like a cocky kid,

not cocky... just sharing my new toys with the bros.... i have become fond of my buddies on here lol. once you are on here and start meeting and talking to people, im sure you will be the same way. im not trying to be cocky at all....