Sign in to follow this  
HawkEye

4 10" DC Audio Level 3 m2's With Level 4 Upgrades

Well ive decided its time to start saving up to wall my car.So first I have to sell my current subs.I have for sale 4 10" DC Level 3 m2's With Level 4 Upgrades and they are Dual 2 ohm each.I had them wired to 1 ohm on my DC 5k and never had a problem.I bought them new and have had them for I think 6-7 months but they have not been used that whole time.I had to wait a month or so to get all my equipment before I could install them.So they have maybe 4-5 months of use on them.These are awesome subs and I hit a 148.9 with them on I think a 51hz burp.They have been to 2 comps but I mainly use them just to show off.I would like to get $225 shipped EACH.If some one was to buy all four I would do $800 shipped.Im interested in trades if someone has something they want to offer.I am mainly looking for a pair of 18's or 4 15's that would match up 2 my DC 5k amp.The subs are in the box right now.If I have interest in them I will take them out and get pics of the coils and magnets.Here are the pics I do have.Thanks

2012-08-04%2019.51.40.jpg2012-08-04%2020.01.15.jpg

Bump.Really need these gone so I can start the process on my wall.Been looking around and I will lower the price on these to $185 shipped each!

How much for all 4 to 85613?

J

How much for all 4 to 85613?

J

sending PM now

bump.gif

Edit: I will consider trades for a pair of 18 inch subs to match with my DC 5k.I can add cash aswell

Edited by HawkEye

Bump for some nice 10's!!!

Bump.Offer up guys!!!

Bump!

Bump!!

2 are sold so I have 2 left.Will sell the last 2 for $325 shipped.I would still like to trade for like a 15" ZCON or simalar and I could add cash to make it even.

Sign in to follow this